It wasn’t a good show at all kem was sick. 😌🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁😌😌🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
- Current Location
- 4/28/23Friday 09:00 PMNew York, NYThe Theater at MSGThe Soul II Soul TourCancelled
- 12/27/23Wednesday 08:00 PMNewark, NJNew Jersey Performing Arts CenterKEM with special guest Marsha Ambrosius
- 12/28/23Thursday 08:00 PMNational Harbor , MDThe Theater at MGM National HarborKem
- 12/31/23Sunday 08:00 PMOakland, CAParamount Theatre-OaklandKem: Live New Year's Eve
- 1/12/24Friday 08:30 PMHouston, TXArena TheatreKem & Chanté Moore
- 1/13/24Saturday 08:00 PMGrand Prairie, TXTexas Trust CU TheatreKem w/ Eric Benet
- 1/14/24Sunday 07:00 PMSt. Louis, MOStifel TheatreKEM, Chrisette Michele and Lyfe
- 8/2/24Friday 08:00 PMDetroit, MIThe Aretha Franklin AmphitheatreKem
Music really does have the power to save, and R&B singer KEM has the story – and the Grammy nominations – to prove it. After a troubled adolescence that included homelessness and addiction, the singer turned his life around through music and an interest in spirituality that has informed his sound and songs ever since. In 2013, KEM released What Christmas Means: Deluxe Edition, an album of spiritual songs featuring R&B legend Patti LaBelle on “Jesus” and Ledisi on “Be Mine For Christmas.” Previously, KEM released 3 gold-certified albums in the 2000s through Motown Records, a label that perfectly suits the classic, throwback sound found on successful singles like “Love Calls” and “I Can’t Stop Loving You.” His 2010 album Intimacy: Album III peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard 200, earning him 2 Grammy nominations, including Best R&B Song for “Why Would You Stay.” On the road in 2013 with his What Christmas Means Tour, KEM has been treating ticket buyers to his classy take on holiday spirituality, earning rave reviews for his intimate, inspiring live concerts.
The KEM concert was the BOMB The Whole show showed they enjoyed performing with KEM
The concert was amazing me and my fiancé enjoyed it, the Venue is an amazing place for concerts, Kem gives an amazing memorable show.
Seating is tight. Hard to hear Kem in the balcony at times. I was a bit disappointed.
Kem gave one helluva performance 💯💯 overall quality professional. His inner action with the audience was totally awesome. I will definitely be see him again
Kem knocked it out the park-of course!! He was under the weather- still gave stellar performance. Amazingly heartfelt. Hope you feel better!!
Love the show. I definitely will come see him again next year.
The show was wonderful as always and I will be seeing him in January when he comes to St Louis. I'm hoping he sings Promise to Love this time.
Had a awesome experience Kem was Amazing performance
I was a little apprehensive due to the fact that Kem is a bit of a balladeer and I like to move a little at concerts. But the arrangements were such that you found yourself seat-rocking quite a bit. His voice was great (even though he said he wasn't feeling his best). Kem puts on a pretty great show. The band and background singer (Beth) were excellent as well.