I grew up from reading the nutcrackers, to actually having a nutcracker doll! This performance was beautiful! It made my inner child extremely happy! I took my mom and she also thought it was beautiful ❤️
- Current Location
- 12/3/23Sunday 02:00 PMSan Diego, CABalboa TheatreWorld Ballet Series: The Nutcracker
- 12/3/23Sunday 06:00 PMSan Diego, CABalboa TheatreWorld Ballet Series: The Nutcracker
- 12/4/23Monday 07:00 PMTucson, AZFox Theatre - Tucson AZWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
Fox Theatre - Tucson AZ
- 12/5/23Tuesday 07:00 PMTucson, AZFox Theatre - Tucson AZWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
Fox Theatre - Tucson AZ
- 12/9/23Saturday 07:00 PMCasper, WYFord Wyoming CenterWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
- 12/13/23Wednesday 07:00 PMHattiesburg, MSSaenger Theater HattiesburgWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
- 12/14/23Thursday 07:00 PMHattiesburg, MSSaenger Theater HattiesburgWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
- 12/15/23Friday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNCannon Center for the Performing ArtsWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
- 12/18/23Monday 07:00 PMFayetteville, NCCrown TheatreWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
- 12/20/23Wednesday 03:00 PMNorfolk, VAChrysler HallWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
- 12/20/23Wednesday 07:00 PMNorfolk, VAChrysler HallWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
- 12/21/23Thursday 07:00 PMReading, PAThe Santander Performing Arts Center World Ballet Series: Nutcracker 2023
- 12/23/23Saturday 06:00 PMStamford, CTPalace Theatre StamfordWorld Ballet Series: Nutcracker
Palace Theatre Stamford
The ballet was very well performed, especially on the emotional side. The dancers were enjoying what they were doing, this was not a routinely executed task but something felt from the heart. This enjoyment was clear for us and very pleasurable. My wife and I noticed a lot of kids in the audience, they seemed to enjoy the show as much as their parents, and this was also notable. We are recommending our friends to go and see this show. In a world that is being bombarded with unsettling news, this performance brings a breadth of fresh beauty and enjoyment that we all have to be thankful for.
Amazing performance! Great choreography and beautiful dancers! We had a great time, really enjoyed it! Definitely recommend 💕
Amazing performance! Definitely a world class ballet!! Awesome choreography and beautiful dancers! We had a wonderful time! Definitely recommend 💕
Great and beautiful show! Music and costumes too! Loved it
The show was wonderful! Me and my family was enjoying in every scenes. They are so talented and fantastic!
This was simply a ballet and aside from a couple of rats, there was no relationship to the Nutcracker for children. Show was schedule from 7pm to 10pm and it was over at 9pm including an intermission. This Ballet could be performed any month of the year and would make no difference. Each scene is very repetitive.
From the location to the gorgeous costumes. This performance was everything you wanted from a Christmas tradition. There was only one male performer who continued to stare at the audience instead of being involved in the ballet. Other than tthat is was wonderful!
The ballet was very beautiful, but the audience should not be allowed to eat during the show. This is not a movie theater and one can retrain himself from eating during these 2 hours. It is not polite, not nice to all the other audience enjoying the show, and first of all it is not polite towards the actors performing. During the whole show we could hear cracking of chips everywhere. That was shocking to us, who had previously watched ballet only in other countries.
The show was so, well told. The dancer's really did well. I would recommend it to anybody that I encounter. It was very well done.