It was the funniest musical we have seen. Throughly enjoyed the Book of Mormon & it met our high expectations.
- Current Location
- 4 Events, Sunday, October 1Multiple Locations
- 0 Events, Monday, October 2
- 1 Event, Tuesday, October 3New York, NY
- 1 Event, Wednesday, October 4New York, NY
- 1 Event, Thursday, October 5New York, NY
- 1 Event, Friday, October 6New York, NY
- 2 Events, Saturday, October 7New York, NY
- 2 Events, Sunday, October 8New York, NY
- 0 Events, Monday, October 9
- 1 Event, Tuesday, October 10New York, NY
- 1 Event, Wednesday, October 11New York, NY
- 1 Event, Thursday, October 12New York, NY
- 1 Event, Friday, October 13New York, NY
- 2 Events, Saturday, October 14New York, NY
- 2 Events, Sunday, October 15New York, NY
- 0 Events, Monday, October 16
- 1 Event, Tuesday, October 17New York, NY
- 1 Event, Wednesday, October 18New York, NY
- 1 Event, Thursday, October 19New York, NY
- 1 Event, Friday, October 20New York, NY
- 2 Events, Saturday, October 21New York, NY
- 2 Events, Sunday, October 22New York, NY
- 0 Events, Monday, October 23
- 2 Events, Tuesday, October 24Multiple Locations
- 2 Events, Wednesday, October 25Multiple Locations
- 2 Events, Thursday, October 26Multiple Locations
- 2 Events, Friday, October 27Multiple Locations
- 4 Events, Saturday, October 28Multiple Locations
- 4 Events, Sunday, October 29Multiple Locations
- 0 Events, Monday, October 30
- 2 Events, Tuesday, October 31Multiple Locations
THE BOOK OF MORMON ON TOUR
The New York Times calls it "the best musical of this century." The Washington Post says, "It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals." And Entertainment Weekly says, "Grade A: the funniest musical of all time." Jimmy Fallon of The Tonight Show calls it "Genius. Brilliant. Phenomenal." It's The Book of Mormon, the nine-time Tony Award®-winning Best Musical. Contains explicit language.
Absolutely hilarious from the start to the end. I was laughing so much, highly recommend going to the show if they’re in town. Cast was great!
A hilarious and risqué tour-de-force! Spectacular performances by leads and all around, and made for a very enjoyable evening—thank you!!!
I wasn’t impressed. I have a very good sense of humor, but didn’t find this play to be very funny
I had been told that the show was not family-friendly, but the level of vulgarity and sacrilege was astounding. The show is advertised as a cute, knock-on-Mormonism show, but between those silly songs it was extremely crass. And none of the music or voices were amazing enough to make up for it. Everyone I went with was surprised that the show still manages to sell out. We had been very excited to see it, but left sorry that we had ever been there.
The Book of Mormon was fantastic. I saw this show five years ago in LA with my daughter. I was so excited to see it again to share it with my husband. I knew he would love it as it’s one of my favorites. He loved it. The cast was great.
Great story, great music, great dancing...a very fun experience!
The theatre's sound system is the main reason for our low rating. Either the volume was turned very high or the system couldn't handle some of the loud pitch voices. Voices/lyrics were consequently distorted. At times, some people in the audience laughed - but, many others, like us, couldn't understand the lyrics thus missing the humor. We were quite disappointed. I so much want to see Les Miz but, I'm not going to spend the $300 plus to take a chance on the sound distortion of it's beautiful songs. BTW: We sat in the Dress Circle-Row D at the Book of Mormon. We did enjoy delicious snacks before the show. Kudos to the caterers and to the pleasant ushers.
This musical quickly joined our top 5! The performers were fabulous. We loved it!
The performance was well done. The language left witty and clever and headed for obscene.