The sets were wonderful, Willy Wonka himself was very good. 1st two acts were slow and dragging, second 2 acts were more exciting and engaging. The band was too loud at times, drown out the singing and couldnt hear the lyrics, especially when Augustus Galoop sang.
- Current Location
- 1 Event, Sunday, October 1Bristol, GB
- 1 Event, Monday, October 2Ivins, UT
- 1 Event, Tuesday, October 3Bristol, GB
- 1 Event, Wednesday, October 4Bristol, GB
- 3 Events, Thursday, October 5Multiple Locations
- 1 Event, Friday, October 6Bristol, GB
- 2 Events, Saturday, October 7Bristol, GB
- 1 Event, Sunday, October 8Bristol, GB
- 0 Events, Monday, October 9
- 1 Event, Tuesday, October 10Ivins, UT
- 0 Events, Wednesday, October 11
- 0 Events, Thursday, October 12
- 0 Events, Friday, October 13
- 1 Event, Saturday, October 14Ivins, UT
- 0 Events, Sunday, October 15
- 1 Event, Monday, October 16Ivins, UT
- 0 Events, Tuesday, October 17
- 0 Events, Wednesday, October 18
- 1 Event, Thursday, October 19Ivins, UT
- 0 Events, Friday, October 20
- 0 Events, Saturday, October 21
- 0 Events, Sunday, October 22
- 0 Events, Monday, October 23
- 0 Events, Tuesday, October 24
- 0 Events, Wednesday, October 25
- 0 Events, Thursday, October 26
- 0 Events, Friday, October 27
- 0 Events, Saturday, October 28
- 0 Events, Sunday, October 29
- 0 Events, Monday, October 30
- 0 Events, Tuesday, October 31
it was a great musical! had lots of fun and every single one of the actors killed it, most specifically Kai Edgar as Charlie, a vocal powerhouse at such a young age! had the audience audibly stunned by the end of his first number. recommend it if you have children, or if you’re a child at heart!
The show was fabulous. We had great seats. The costumes were so colorful. Mr Wonka was so tall! Especially with his huge tall hat. Loved the Oompa Loompas. The boy who played Charlie was also fabulous. It was very hard to understand the dialogue of the German mother and boy. We had a great time.
What an amazing show! The actor who played Charlie was outstanding! Willy Wonka would be my next fave…the originality of music was great and the acting was just top notch.
I was actually sad because i really thought we got a golden ticket when we arrived!! It took me almost 20 minutes to get over that!! It was my daughters first musical. She loved it too.
Excellent It was very fantastic and love every second of it
My daughter, 2 year old grandson who is into theater, and myself saw this show in Milwaukee. All three of us were disappointed in this particular performance. Most of the actors didn’t enunciate well, so much of the dialog was garbled. We did enjoy the actor playing candy man/Willy Wonka. He spoke clearly and had some great one-liners.
As the title says, the performance was adorable. The cast was full of great talent, and the performers doing the puppetry for the Oompa Loompas were amazing. They were definitely my favorite part! There were some slight volume issues (Violet's mic was a little too...aggressive, which made her hard to understand at parts, which is a shame because she had a super voice with SUCH power behind it!) Willy Wonka definitely stole every scene he was in though! My biggest downside is the parking. Ticketmaster offered a parking pass to go with the tickets and we never imagined we'd have to do a 15 minute walk between the parking and the venue. That seems like something that should be disclosed considering the parking was on the very expensive side compared to all the places we passed on our walk.
Loved ,loved ,loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!Grew up with the original movie then my kids grew up with Depp version so I wasn't super excited to see this show but the stage production and quality were superb.The actor that played Willy Wonka was brilliant,his singing and body language were perfect for the role.I hope to see him on Broadway or movies.Great night!
I loved the show. It mixed the songs from the motion picture and original songs well. The effects andcacting were great. Would highly recommend to thosecseeking a fun night at the theatre.