Out of town fan making their way around the rinks of the NHL. Really like the arena. Certainly near the top of the list so far. Spacious and great sight lines. Very little waiting for a urinal! Only complaint is I could not find access to the main team store and exiting via escalators/stairs from 3rd level was terribly inefficient which was very surprising
- Current Location
- 12/5/23Tuesday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Anaheim Ducks
- 12/7/23Thursday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Winnipeg Jets
- 12/9/23Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/11/23Monday 07:30 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Calgary Flames
- 12/13/23Wednesday 08:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Buffalo Sabres
- 12/17/23Sunday 06:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. San Jose Sharks
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:30 PMChicago, ILUnited CenterChicago Blackhawks vs. Colorado Avalanche
- 12/21/23Thursday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Ottawa Senators
- 12/23/23Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Arizona Coyotes
- 12/27/23Wednesday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Colorado Avalanche
- 12/29/23Friday 07:00 PMSt Louis, MOEnterprise CenterSt. Louis Blues v Colorado Avalanche
- 12/31/23Sunday 06:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. San Jose Sharks
- 1/2/24Tuesday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. New York Islanders
- 1/4/24Thursday 07:00 PMDallas, TXAmerican Airlines CenterDallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche
- 1/6/24Saturday 02:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers
- 1/8/24Monday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Boston Bruins
- 1/10/24Wednesday 08:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- 1/18/24Thursday 07:00 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Bruins vs. Colorado Avalanche
- 1/20/24Saturday 01:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterColorado Avalanche vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
- 1/20/24Saturday 01:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPhiladelphia Flyers vs. Colorado Avalanche
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Avalanche History
The Avalanche, who have won three Stanley Cup Championships (1996, 2001 and 2022), began as the Quebec Nordiques of the World Hockey Association in 1972. After capturing one WHA title, the Nordiques joined the NHL in 1979. The franchise moved to Denver in 1995 and became the Colorado Avalanche under the leadership of Pierre Lacroix.
In the Avalanche's 28 years in Colorado, the team has captured 12 Division Championship titles, three Conference Championship titles, three President's Trophy honors, and has retired six player jerseys including Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Milan Hejduk, Patrick Roy, Adam Foote and Ray Bourque.
Colorado Avalanche Team Info
Year Founded: 1995
Team Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy
Team Rivals: Detroit Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames
Colorado Avalanche at Ball Arena
The 2022 Stanley Cup Champions Colorado Avalanche bring their fast-paced and hard-hitting style to Ball Arena, home to one of the most interactive fan experiences in sports. Ever since the Avalanche debuted in Colorado over two decades ago, the team has inspired a passionate following — fans that gave the franchise the NHL record for most consecutive sold-out home games during the 1995-1996 season.
The Colorado Avalanche’s 2023–24 regular season kicks off in October at Crypto.com Arena, when the Avalanche face off against the Los Angeles Kings. The Avalanche play their final game of the regular season at home against Western Conference rivals the Edmonton Oilers. Here’s a list of key games to keep an eye on:
- 10/11 @ Los Angeles Kings
- 11/18 @ Dallas Stars
- 11/25 vs. Calgary Flames
- 12/31 vs. San Jose Sharks
- 02/22 @ Detroit Red Wings
- 03/06 vs. Detroit Red Wings
- 04/07 vs. Dallas Stars
- 04/18 vs. Edmonton Oilers
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Colorado Avalanche.
The Avalanche have made three appearances in the Stanley Cup Final, and have won all three times (in 1996, 2001 and 2022). They are the only NHL team that has won at all of its appearances in the Stanley Cup Final.
The seating map for Ball Arena can be viewed here.
I purchased six tickets for the game just hours before the event. However, I did not realize they were standing room only (SRO) tickets. I must have missed that detail on the phone app. I was initially disappointed, but it turned out to be a great game, and our group was able to communicate with each other in a way that would not have been possible in "seats,"so it all worked out fine. However, I would suggest a clearer representation on the phone app so the buyer fully understands that they are purchasing SRO tickets.
Great seats, great win for the Avalanche! Great time with the family!
The team is really good and I love watching them play. I just wish the food service at Ball Arena was better. It is the worst of any arena I have ever been to.
The Avs, Ball Arena, and the employees who work there made our night out super fun. But we bought "happy hour"tickets, which included a drink from concessions with admission. The drink voucher was not available in the app. I needed to save the first email I received (which I didn't do), then bring up a QR code to show the concession workers (which I was unable to access once I located the deleted email and tried to open it). I had to ask guest services to confirm I bought happy hour tickets, which they did on a paper list they had to obtain from management, then they provided me with "Monopoly Money"paper vouchers to give to concession workers, who largely had no idea what they were supposed to do with them. If the voucher had simply appeared in the app with the ticket (like my prepaid parking pass), I could've saved 30 minutes and seen the puck drop. Seems like there is an easy fix for this - put your app designers on this right away.
Feels like the sound system either needs an upgrade or DJTtriple T needs to be able to make music decisions so that he can rock it out again. Sound system was awful
The game was awesome and Ticketmaster just made it really easy to find and purchase game tickets.
Absolutely love going to the Avalanche games!!! Great atmosphere, great game ... arena played "Do you want to build a snowman"on the eighth goal ... really.. Ton of fun, good job guys!
Amazing stadium, awesome game. Only criticism is the drinks prices are way too expensive. $15 for a can of beer is crazy.
Have been to literally hundreds of Avs games since the beginning. Still enjoy the game but the volume of the sound system when play is not ongoing keeps getting higher. The last game I went to it was the loudest ever. Many agree with me, may have to stop going to the games if they don't TURN DOWN THE VOLUME.