Handicapped seats are placed on the floor behind regular seats in which everyone stands and you’re unable to see anything. Cody and his crew were amazing as always but this was my little boys first time to a concert and he was so disappointed. Our seats were right beside a bar so the line of people also stood right in front of us. When my husband took our little guy down behind the sound booth area so he could see, they got told to go to their seats so others could see. That security lady was supposed to be making her way down the line to tell all the others the same but unfortunately didn’t. I guess we’ll know next time, the set up of the venue to know where we can sit. Just sad his first show was a bust, but he decided he’d be happy to at least be able to hear the music. 🥰
- Current Location
- 12/8/23Friday 08:00 PMLas Vegas, NVDolby LiveCody Jinks
- 12/9/23Saturday 08:00 PMLas Vegas, NVDolby LiveCody Jinks
- 2/9/24Friday 07:00 PMWallingford, CTToyota Oakdale TheatreTurnpike Troubadours & Cody Jinks
- 2/10/24Saturday 07:00 PMBoston, MAMGM Music Hall at FenwayCody Jinks & Turnpike Troubadours
- 3/7/24Thursday 07:00 PMTacoma, WATacoma DomeTurnpike Troubadours & Cody Jinks
- 3/8/24Friday 07:00 PMEugene, ORMatthew Knight ArenaCody Jinks & Turnpike Troubadours
- 3/9/24Saturday 07:00 PMBoise, IDExtraMile ArenaTurnpike Troubadours & Cody Jinks
- 4/11/24Thursday 07:00 PMCedar Rapids, IAAlliant Energy PowerHouseCody Jinks
- 4/12/24Friday 05:45 PMMilwaukee, WIAmerican Family FieldLuke Combs w/ Cody Jinks
- 4/13/24Saturday 07:00 PMKalamazoo, MIWings Event Center (formerly Wings Stadium)Cody JinksOn partner site
- 4/27/24Saturday 07:00 PMNashville, TNAscend AmphitheaterCody Jinks
- 5/2/24Thursday 07:00 PMOrange Beach, ALThe Wharf AmphitheaterCody Jinks
- 5/4/24Saturday 07:00 PMWilmington, NCLive Oak Bank PavilionCody Jinks
- 5/10/24Friday 05:45 PMSan Antonio, TXAlamodomeLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- Presale: 12/6/23, 10:00 AM5/11/24Saturday 07:00 PMDallas, TXDos Equis PavilionCody Jinks
- 5/17/24Until 5/18/24Santa Clara, CALevi's® StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up and Gettin' Old Tour - 2 Day Ticket
- 5/17/24Friday 05:45 PMSanta Clara, CALevi's® StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 6/1/24Saturday 06:30 PMSan Diego, CAThe Rady Shell at Jacobs ParkCody Jinks
- 6/7/24Friday 05:45 PMSalt Lake City, UTRice-Eccles StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 6/8/24Saturday 07:00 PMGrand Junction, COAmphitheater at Las Colonias ParkCody Jinks
Cody Jinks on Tour
Seeing Cody Jinks onstage, you get a sense of what it must've felt like to catch outlaw country legends like Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson back in the 1970s when their raw-boned brand of country music was hitting folks for the first time. Jinks brings his deep, rich voice to bear on tunes that manage to incorporate those influences while still feeling completely current. Jinks has as much rock 'n' roll in him as country, and you're as likely to hear him and his band cover songs by the likes of Dire Straits and Pink Floyd as you are to catch them playing tunes made famous by country giants like Alan Jackson and Keith Whitley. Either way, a Cody Jinks concert is first and foremost a party, where the whole audience gets involved in singing along and creating an atmosphere of fun and community.
Cody Jinks in Concert
Hailing from the Fort Worth suburb of Haltom City, Texas, Cody Jinks has forged a sound that bears strong links to fellow Texans like Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings. But even though classic outlaw country is a huge influence on Jinks, he actually started out as a rocker. Long before he ever became a country singer, he was the frontman for a metal band called Unchecked Aggression in the late ‘90s and early ‘00s. He tapped into his deep country roots and reinvented himself in the late '00s, but the raw, rebellious spirit of rock 'n' roll will always be a part of Jinks' musical makeup. He released his first album in 2008 and gradually built up a grassroots following over the years. By the time he put out Lifers a decade later, his audience had grown to the point that the record made it to the No. 2 spot on the country charts, proving there's still a place in country music for rough-hewn individualism.
Cody and the band put on a very good show. Sang a lot of his songs that got him this far. Very good light show also. IMO he could be the next Willie Nelson.
Awesome show, thank you for getting cody in Central Illinois
Cody Jinks puts on an awesome performance! Glad I decided to buy tickets to his show. Can wait for him to come back and do it again.
He put on an amazing performance! We will definitely go see him again.
Cody Jinks absolutely blew us away at the Bridgeview Center in Ottumwa IA! I was fortunate enough to score pit passes for the show and it was amazing! His connection with the audience was awesome !
Cody Jinks put on a Great show along with Erin and venue! 🤠🎙️🎸⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Cody just keeps getting better and better! There was so much energy on stage and the interaction with the audience was amazing.
First time seeing Cody Jinks. Had a great time with my wife and grandson! This was my 10 years old grandson’s first concert and he loved it. Will definitely see Cody again!!!!
We saw Cody Jinks open for Eric Church this summer-we had never heard of him before. So glad we drove 2 hours to this concert. Great songs, his band is so talented, we will for sure be seeing next time he’s in IL