A very fun experience unless you’re sitting next to some loudmouth right wingers. This is a high tech arena and I really love the net zero emissions of the building. Seattle does it best!
- Current Location
- 12/7/23Thursday 07:30 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. New Jersey Devils
- 12/9/23Saturday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
- 12/10/23Sunday 06:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Minnesota Wild
- 12/12/23Tuesday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Florida Panthers
- 12/14/23Thursday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- 12/16/23Saturday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Los Angeles Kings
- 12/29/23Friday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 1/4/24Thursday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Ottawa Senators
- 1/21/24Sunday 06:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- 1/24/24Wednesday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- 1/26/24Friday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. St. Louis Blues
- 1/28/24Sunday 06:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
- 2/19/24Monday 12:30 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Detroit Red Wings
- 2/22/24Thursday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Vancouver Canucks
- 2/24/24Saturday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Minnesota Wild
- 2/26/24Monday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Boston Bruins
- 2/29/24Thursday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- 3/2/24Saturday 01:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Edmonton Oilers
- 3/8/24Friday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Winnipeg Jets
- 3/12/24Tuesday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Vegas Golden Knights
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Seattle Kraken
Seattle Kraken History
The Seattle Kraken played their inaugural season during the NHL's 2021-2022 season as the 32nd franchise. They are the first professional hockey team to play in Seattle since the Seattle Metropolitans, who were the first American hockey team to win the Stanley Cup in 1917.
The Kraken earned their first win in franchise history on October 14, 2021, a 4-3 victory against the Predators in Nashville. The win came in their second game played during the 2021-22 season. The Kraken completed their first-ever season in the NHL with a 27-49-6 record and 60 points. In the 2023 NHL Playoffs, the Kraken eliminated the Colorado Avalanche, winning 2-1 in Game 7 to become the first expansion team to beat the reigning Stanley Cup champs in their playoff debut.
Seattle Kraken Team Info
Year Founded: 2021
Team Colors: Blue, Red
Team Rivals: Vancouver Canucks, Vegas Golden Knights, San Jose Sharks
Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena
The Seattle Kraken played their inaugural season at Climate Pledge Arena. Since opening in October 2021, Climate Pledge Arena has served as the home for the Seattle Kraken and the four-time WNBA National Champion Seattle Storm. Located at the base of the iconic Space Needle on the 74-acre Seattle Center Campus — an arts and cultural hub of the region — Climate Pledge Arena can seat up to 17,100 fans for hockey games.
The Seattle Kraken’s 2023–24 regular season kicks off in October at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, when the Kraken face off against the reigning Stanley Cup Champions Vegas Golden Knights. The Kraken will participate in the 2024 Discover NHL Winter Classic — hosted outdoors at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington — against the Vegas Golden Knights on January 1. Their final game of the regular season will be held at Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota against Western Conference opponents the Minnesota Wild. Here’s a list of key games to keep an eye on:
- 10/10 @ Vegas Golden Knights
- 11/18 @ Vancouver Canucks
- 01/01 vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- 01/30 @ San Jose Sharks
- 02/22 vs. Vancouver Canucks
- 03/21 @ Vegas Golden Knights
- 04/11 vs. San Jose Sharks
- 04/18 @ Minnesota Wild
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Seattle Kraken.
The Kraken have never appeared in the Stanley Cup Final.
The Kraken play at Climate Pledge Arena, located north of Downtown Seattle in Washington state. The seating map for Climate Pledge Arena can be viewed here.
It was the most incredible experience that my family had here in USA. The energy, the good vibes and do many different things in the same place gave us an extraordinary night! We will be back for sure!
We absolutely LOVE going to Kraken games. The arena is amazing and you can tell how much work they've put in to the fan experience. Can't wait to go back!
The game was great. Unfortunately, my view was obstructed and I couldn’t see the net closest to my end because of how far the bar countertop seat was. Even when everyone was sitting down, you couldn’t see the full net. That was disappointing and the ticket should note the obstruction
It was my first hockey game ever and it was amazing, I loved the vibe, the lights and everyone was nice there, it definitely felt friendly and overall good atmosphere, the food was okay, so I really loved it and I’m looking forward to go again
i’ve missed the puck drop both times i’ve gone, but honestly the entire experience is so fun. it’s better than watching hockey from your phone, plus everyone’s so nice, both other fans and employees.
Climate Pledge is a beautiful arena with great views from most seats. The Kraken are awesome and are just getting better. The cons, though is pricing, food options/quality. The prices are quite high and just add to the crazy ticket prices and parking. The food is at best, mediocre. Never hot, rarely warm and not really much variety considering the size of the arena. For two people you are spending upwards of $500 for the evening. For the average person that's a big chunk of money for a few hours entertainment.
I’ve been coming when I can since the 3-Rink Rush, Inaugural game, Kraken Day 3/2, Fan Appreciation Nights across now the Stanley Cup Playoffs of the 2nd Season. I have yet to see a better show and yet as the team progresses it only gets better. I have season tickets to the Firebirds and go to games whenever I can and they have done a great job adopting the same spirit. I’ve seen the fan base in attendance grow from approximately 60% in Kraken gear to the 1st Stanley Cup game with atleast 90% Kraken supporters. It really is a sea of blue as you look across the arena. As in life we all make mistakes as we grow and as a new team they are growing and I’m excited to see the legend finally coming to fruition. So many have come together to make this happen. I appreciate you all. Great Fans, Great Staff, Great Team. The builders did a fantastic job on the arena. There are many good food options if you look at the arena map or go to the hospitality desk on LL1 they are happy to help you out. There is also a premier Moët & Chandon Restaurant & Lounge if you have the funds to enjoy. Just need to book those seats in advance.
Please offer non-alcoholic beer. Thanks for your consideration! I appreciate it.
This was my first NHL game! It did not disappoint! The Kraken have put much thought into making the hockey experience one to remember. We will definitely attend more games.