I enjoyed it. Would recommend it to others. I have a seven, five, and three year old. It's not really for older kids but the younger ones loved it.
Hobby Center Events
- 11/2/23Thursday 06:00 PMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite" - Family Night Pricing
- 11/3/23Friday 10:00 AMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite"
- 11/3/23Friday 06:00 PMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite" - Family Night Pricing
- 11/4/23Saturday 10:00 AMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite"
- 11/4/23Saturday 02:00 PMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite"
- 11/4/23Saturday 06:00 PMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite" - Family Night Pricing
- 11/5/23Sunday 12:00 PMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite"
- 11/5/23Sunday 04:00 PMHouston, TXHobby CenterPAW Patrol Live! "Heroes Unite"
Calling all good citizens! The PAW Patrol is yelping for help as they face their greatest challenge yet. Mayor Humdinger has dognapped Robo Dog and cloned him, causing chaos all over the world. It's up to the pups to catch those clones, rescue Robo Dog and show that when the going gets "ruff," lending a paw makes you the ultimate TOP HERO!
This was such a great show, all the performers did so well! My toddler loved it, would definitely watch it again.
Right length of production for kids. Kept them on the edge of their seat.
Totally awesome, even for me as an adult 🤣 My kids absolutely loved it and they loved being a part of the show.
My grandson & myself really enjoyed the show. He was very excited to see his favorite cartoon characters. He sung and danced the whole entire show.
Tickets were priced high. Also, I didn’t like how the people were seen behind the characters. Makes the kids ask too many questions.
The show was very interactive! The kids wouldn’t sit down! Even the adults will enjoy!
We saw a pirate-themed Paw Patrol Live show in the past with our older child (I don’t believe it’s the same one running presently, or at least think it has been updated), and it was good, at least good enough to make me want to take our 3 year old (he’ll turn 4 in October) who is obsessed with Paw Patrol. This show was quite a bit better. More characters, more story, better use of screens/technology, solid performances, etc. Our son loved it. It’s expensive, but everything is these days. We had a good time and would recommend it for children old enough to pay attention and that love Paw Patrol. It’s been fun to hear him tell others about his experience.
The ticketmaster experience was very easy. It gave specific instructions on how to get the tickets to my Smartphone (as I am not technically savy) It was so convenient to just be able to pull the tickets up and scroll through the tickets. The auditorium and indoor and outdoor areas were very clean. The security personnel were efficient but friendly. The security was on top of their game which made myself, daughter and 3 yr old granddaughter very safe. Although the parking lot was organized, I think that another exit would be beneficial so that the traffic backup and waiting time to get out of your parking spot into the exit line is lengthly. Overall, we had a great time, felt safe and will not hesitate to attend another event at the UNO arena
Seats were very high in arena. They was no one at show we move to bottom great seat then. You should not sell high up in arena. This was a kids show the show was terrific.