I have throughly enjoyed the games and being able to interact with the players and staff. They are really down to earth and are a wonderful organization. It feels like a big family.
- Current Location
- 12/17/23Sunday 04:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs Texas Outlaws
- 12/28/23Thursday 07:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs St. Louis Ambush
- 12/31/23Sunday 02:05 PMSaint Charles, MOFamily ArenaSt. Louis Ambush vs. Kansas City Comets
- 1/6/24Saturday 06:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs Harrisburg Heat
- 1/12/24Friday 07:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs Utica City FC
- 2/2/24Friday 07:35 PMTowson, MDTU ArenaBaltimore Blast vs. Kansas City Comets
- 2/4/24Sunday 02:05 PMSaint Charles, MOFamily ArenaSt. Louis Ambush vs. Kansas City Comets
- 2/9/24Friday 07:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs Tacoma Stars
- 2/10/24Saturday 06:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs Empire Strykers
- 2/16/24Friday 07:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs Chihuahua Savage
- 2/28/24Wednesday 07:05 PMOntario, CAToyota ArenaEmpire Strykers vs Kansas City Comets
- 3/2/24Saturday 06:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs St. Louis Ambush
- 3/10/24Sunday 04:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs Utica City FC
- 3/17/24Sunday 02:05 PMSaint Charles, MOFamily ArenaSt. Louis Ambush vs. Kansas City Comets
- 3/23/24Saturday 06:05 PMIndependence, MOCable Dahmer ArenaKansas City Comets vs San Diego Sockers
About The Kansas City Comets
Catch the best that professional indoor soccer has to offer with the Kansas City Comets of the Major Arena Soccer League. Founded in 2010 as the Missouri Comets, the Kansas City Comets' name and logo pay tribute to the original Comets team, who played at Kansas City's Kemper Arena in the 1980s as part of the Major Indoor Soccer League.
The new Comets started in a re-formed MISL before leaving with five other teams to join the MASL in 2014, effectively disbanding the MISL. The Comets won the final MISL championship during the 2013-14 season, and followed that by going 20-0 in the regular season in 2014-15 and losing in the Eastern Conference Final to the Baltimore Blast. The Comets have also won three straight MASL Central Division titles, in 2015-17.
The Kansas City Comets play out of the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena in Independence, Missouri. Opened in 2009 as the Independence Events Center, it seats 5,800 for hockey and indoor soccer, and up to 7,000 for special events. In addition to the Comets, the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena also hosts the Kansas City Mavericks of the ECHL hockey league, and the Kansas Jayhawks club ice hockey team. For the 2018-19 MASL season, the Comets debuted brand-new blue turf on what is now known as Sport Shake Field, giving the Comets an added home-field advantage.
The Comets play in the South Central Division of the Major Arena Soccer League's Eastern Conference, going against such teams as the Orlando SeaWolves, Florida Tropics SC, St. Louis Ambush, and Milwaukee Wave. The Comets are coached by Indoor Soccer Hall of Famer Kim Røntved, who played for the original Comets in the 1980s and coached the Missouri Comets from 2010 to 2013 before returning in 2017. Follow all the action on Twitter @KCComets, and online at kccomets.com.
At the Comets-Tropics game it took over 3 minutes to get 7 tickets scanned into the ticket takers handheld. I had them in my Apple wallet and the first 3 tickets scanned just fine and we tried and tried for the next 4 tickets and it would not scan them. I had to go back to my original email to finally get it done. I would guess if I had paper tickets the barcode scanning would have gone much faster
Seats were awesome an Game was even better. Once you sit your phone to bright every bit of check in is perfect. Staff is very friendly.
This was my first ever indoor soccer game and had an absolute blast. Fast paced non stop action, highly recommend.
We had a great time at the Comets game. Very family friendly and engaging for the fans. Can’t wait to catch another one!
Field edging caused players to trip & feet were caught on edges. White circle in center also not secure. Saw dancers catch their toes on it. Appreciated efficient parking from staff.
It was a pleasurable evening, but I still much prefer the outdoor game.
Cheap tickets, free parking, exciting sport to watch. had a fun time with a group of friends
The Comets still put on a pretty good show. The review loses 1 star due to concessions being lackluster. One of the concessions workers told me that they are getting rid of draft beers to save money. Boo hiss!
Our comets are ok but need my assistance no one can bring a team to the top better than i .i offered my assitance to the head coach after the game but he did not realize how serious i am about being an assistant coach and bringing better teamwork and set plays to this spuratic group of men!! The comets are exciting and they aurprised us all by beating st.luis last week there were total of 15 goooaaaaallllssss thruout this battle of foul players.i witnessed some obvious cheating techniques by st louis .early on Nand it only got worse at least some of our men did finally decide to return the trickery and vagrent fouling .when i see a team of shirt pulling grabbing slapping tripping amateurs i flip the switch i created back in my youth and all i can focus on is the one doing the most damage.thats who is due wrath and parrell aggressions. And so the best man wins .it takes alot to watch your team mates get beat on play after play .and im glad to have seen our comets take it patiently waiting to return the strikes.the game is not meant to be violent but americNs have twisted enough crap that now this indoor soccer is dangerous .i have alot of issues with the playing conditions of the turf also. I just wiah my voice was heard and respected..i know this game and no one loves it more .my carreer never got started due to the powers that be at that time of my #1 days .all i ever had were 1st.place trophys u fortunately my family was hated for our constant success .soccer takes skills and brains and passion of a European influance .only i can teach this to our american hopfuls i need to be assistant coach next season .for real!!