Great game and really good seats but a little expensive but worth it
- Current Location
- 10/8/23Sunday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Indiana Pacers
- 10/10/23Tuesday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 10/25/23Wednesday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- 10/27/23Friday 06:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Denver Nuggets
- 10/30/23Monday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks
- 11/8/23Wednesday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Miami Heat
- 11/10/23Friday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Utah Jazz
- 11/19/23Sunday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Boston Celtics
- 11/24/23Friday 04:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Phoenix Suns
- 11/26/23Sunday 05:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- 11/29/23Wednesday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Utah Jazz
- 12/11/23Monday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks
- 12/15/23Friday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Houston Rockets
- 12/21/23Thursday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Indiana Pacers
- 12/31/23Sunday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Sacramento Kings
- 1/2/24Tuesday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs
- 1/3/24Wednesday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors
- 1/12/24Friday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. LA Clippers
- 1/13/24Saturday 07:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. New York Knicks
- 1/15/24Monday 05:00 PMMemphis, TNFedExForumMemphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Memphis Grizzlies
Memphis Grizzlies History
As the Vancouver Grizzlies, the team joined the NBA in 1995 along with the Toronto Raptors as the league expanded to Canada. The Grizzlies’ early struggles — six consecutive seasons with no more than 23 victories — hurt attendance. Ownership found open arms in Memphis, and moved the franchise there in 2001.
The first year in Memphis, they drafted forward Pau Gasol, who would go on to win NBA Rookie of the Year, become the franchise's first All-Star and, eventually, the Grizzlies' all-time leading scorer and rebounder. In 2002, the Grizzlies brought on Jerry West as general manager, and the franchise reversed course. In the 2003–04 season, they posted a winning record, making the playoffs for the first of three consecutive seasons.
A four-year absence followed, but sparked by Zach Randolph, Rudy Gay, and Mike Conley, and helmed by coach Lionel Hollins, the Grizzlies returned to the playoffs in the 2010–11 season, upsetting the San Antonio Spurs in the first round before losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder in seven games in the conference semifinals. It was the first of seven consecutive playoff appearances for the “Grit and Grind” Grizzlies.
The 2020–21 season saw the Grizzlies finish the season with a winning record (38-34) and win two play-in games to clinch the eighth seed in the Western Conference.
Memphis Grizzlies Team Info
Year Founded: 1995
Team Colors: Beale Street Blue, Memphis Midnight Blue, Steel Gray, Gold
Team Rivals: Minnesota Timberwolves, Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, Oklahoma City Thunder
Memphis Grizzlies at FedExForum
The Grizzlies have called FedExForum home since 2004, three years after the franchise relocated to Memphis from Vancouver. Those first three seasons, the Grizzlies played in the Pyramid, but the landmark venue needed costly upgrades to meet NBA standards. Construction of a $250 million arena was found to be more feasible.
The dome-shaped venue on Memphis' historic Beale Street pays homage to the city's rich music history, boasting murals, photographs and themed restaurants and clubs throughout. FedExForum has undergone several renovations since its initial construction, including a state-of-the-art, high-definition scoreboard and video screen installed in 2017. The arena was also the first in the NBA to have "see-through" shot clocks, so fans’ views of the court were not obstructed.
The Memphis Grizzlies’ 2023–24 regular season kicks off in October at home as the Grizzlies face off against the New Orleans Pelicans. The Grizzlies play their final game of the regular season at home against the reigning NBA champion Denver Nuggets. Here’s a list of key games to keep an eye on:
- 10/25 vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- 11/12 @ Los Angeles Clippers
- 11/26 vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- 12/18 @ Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12/31 vs. Sacramento Kings
- 01/05 @ Los Angeles Lakers
- 01/15 vs. Golden State Warriors
- 01/18 @ Minnesota Timberwolves
- 02/02 vs. Golden State Warriors
- 02/23 vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 02/28 @ Minnesota Timberwolves
- 03/16 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- 03/20 @ Golden State Warriors
- 03/27 vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- 04/14 vs. Denver Nuggets
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Memphis Grizzlies have never appeared in the NBA Finals.
All 30 teams will participate in the Group Play stage of the NBA In-Season Tournament. Here’s a list of the Memphis Grizzlies’ Group West A matchups:
- 11/03 @ Portland Trail Blazers
- 11/10 vs. Utah Jazz
- 11/14 @ Los Angeles Lakers
- 11/24 vs. Phoenix Suns
The Memphis Grizzlies play at the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee. The seating map for FedExForum can be viewed here.
I attended the last home game in the 2023 playoffs against the Lakers. I was so happy to see us win at home and hoped we would have won the next game in LA. The FedEx Forum is an amazing venue for basketball. There is not a bad seat in the house and the playoff games were even more amped up than the regular season with a great halftime show and great routines in the timeouts. I was glued to my seat and did not even wonder off to get concessions (which I usually insist on) the barbeque nachos are out of this world and I love Memphis and the Grind atmosphere the Grizzlies provide. This was a memorable experience. I look forward to next season and hope we keep our roster in tact.
From the fireworks before tip off to the halftime performance -amazing. I love the fun atmosphere, the camaraderie between fans, the games in between breaks SO MUCH FUN.
Great atmosphere and great vibes. Love being in the Forum watching my team.
It was a great experience. We hadn't been to a playoff game since the pandemic! Tickets are a little pricey when superstars come to town.
Lakers Nation! I had a great time and a wonderful experience!
I wish who ever is doing the chants during the games, would do the defense one so we can help more. The whole arena does not say it until its played over the loud speaker. My 8 year old and I were the only ones saying it and finally some around us, started joining in. It is always much louder when the chant is done. Please please, get better at this!! Our team need us!!!
Our family was there to enjoy our very first NBA Playoff Game, it was an amazing experience overall. Everything with the tickets was plain and simple. No issues at all.
I really enjoyed my experience at the grizzlies game! I had great seats in the 102 section & the grizzlies played hard and strong! We won & I am so proud of our hometown! I’m wondering though… how do people get picked to participate in the different timeout games or get picked for different rewards? That’s all ☺️
So excited to be at the Grizzlies game. Love the Teams camaraderie.