Coors Field Tickets
2001 Blake St., Denver, CO 80205
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Coors Field Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsCoors Field is located at 20th and Blake Streets, in Denver's historic Lower Downtown.
The Ballpark can be reached a number of ways:
* From the North - Take I-25 south to Exit #213 (Park Ave. West)
* From the Northeast - Travel southwest on I-76 to I-25 South, Exit #213 (Park Ave. West)
* From the West - Travel east on I-70 to I-25 South, Exit #213 (Park Ave. West)
* From the East - Go west on I-70 to I-25 South, Exit #213 (Park Ave. West)
* From the South - Travel north on I-25 to Exit #212C (Park Ave. West)
ParkingIndividual game parking passes are available in Lot B only. Lot B parking passes can be purchased in advance for $12 at the Coors Field Ticket Office, Colorado Rockies Dugout Store, by phone at 303-ROCKIES (762-5437) or online at www.coloradorockies.com . Day of game parking is available in Lot B for $13. RV and bus parking is available for $25 at 22nd and Wazee Streets, and 27th and Blake Streets. Motorcycle parking is available for $13 in Lot B. Coors Field parking lots open 2 ½ hours prior to game time.
Leave the driving to RTD. Use RockiesRide, Light Rail, the Broadway Shuttle or other regional or local routes. Call (303) 299-6000, or visit www.rtd-denver.com.
Box Office NumbersCall (303) ROCKIES for all your inquires.
Box Office HoursAfter February 11, 2012, regular ticket office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturday, 9:30am to 4:00pm, with extended hours on home game days, remaining open until approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game. Sunday home game days only, the ticket office will open at 9:00am remaining open until approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Types of Payment AcceptedTypes of payment accepted are Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Will CallWill Call is defined as tickets left by the Colorado Rockies, tickets purchased via mail, online or telephone orders that were not mailed, and tickets left by a third party. Will Call is generally available during regular ticket office hours at the Coors Field Main Ticket Office at 20th and Blake Streets. Guests must present a photo I.D. to pick up tickets. Tickets must be left under the name of the person who will pick them up. If there is a need to change the Will Call name, the Guest must contact Will Call prior to game time at (303) 292-0200.
Accessible SeatingThere are approximately 1,000 accessible and companion seats available throughout Coors Field. When purchasing seats, please indicate to the ticket seller (whether ordering by phone or in person) that you require accessible seating. If you are mailing your order, indicate this request on your mail order form. Even though a game may be "sold out" for other areas, there may still be accessible and companion seating available. Despite the "sold out" status, unsold accessible and companion seating will remain reserved for persons with disabilities, with the following exception: on the day of a sellout when there are enough seats to meet the needs of our Guests with disabilities, a percentage of the unsold accessible and companion seating may be made available to the public. The remaining inventory will continue to be reserved for our Guests with disabilities. Additionally, please note that only certain areas will be sold, and there is not a specific time they will be available.
General RulesProhibited Items:
1. Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
2. Non-alcoholic beer or similar items
3. Glass bottles and aluminum or metal cans (including aerosol cans)
4. All hard-sided coolers and containers, regardless of size
5. All hard-sided briefcases, regardless of size
6. All soft-sided bags and containers larger than 16"x16"x8"
7. Camera tri, dual or single leg pods by non-media personnel. Video cameras are permitted as long as live game action is not recorded as specified by MLB Policy (See Cameras and Game Information Prohibition.)
8. Bota bags or wine skin
9. Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
11. Firearms or other weapons
12. Bullhorns or noise makers
13. Confetti, soap bubbles
14. Animals (except service animals for Guests with disabilities)
15. Beachballs, balloons and other inflatables
16. Skateboards, rollerblades or shoes with wheels (Heelys)
17. Stools or folding chairs
18. Large squirt guns or super soakers
19. Fishing nets and poles
20. Any fruit or vegetable larger than a grapefruit must be sliced
21. Laser pointers
22. Insulated coolers, cups and thermoses larger than 22 oz.
23. Pizza boxes larger than personal size
1. Plastic beverage containers
2. Soft-sided bags or containers 16"x 16"x 8" or smaller
3. Insulated cups or thermoses 22 ounces or smaller
4. Food items
5. Any fruit or vegetable grapefruit-sized or smaller
6. Still and video cameras (see Cameras)
8. Seat cushions and bleacher back rest
9. Umbrellas during the threat of inclement weather. In consideration of the safety and sight lines of others, please use only small, compact umbrellas (28" - 34" span). Large golf umbrellas and umbrellas with metal tips are strongly discouraged.
10. Paper or plastic cups with permitted beverages
11. Plastic baby bottles
12. Baseball bats - for the purpose of autographs; must be stored underneath the seats once the game begins
13. Brooms - 6' maximum length (only on the day of a potential sweep)
14. Potato chip or nut cardboard cans with metal tops or bottoms
15. Strollers - that fold or collapse to fit underneath seats (larger strollers may be claim-checked at the gates upon entry)
16. Motorcycle and bicycle helmets
17. Empty camel packs
Children RulesChildren two and under who are sitting on the lap of an adult do not need a game ticket. Children who have reached their third birthday must have a valid game ticket to gain entrance to the ballpark and are permitted seating access only in their ticketed location.
MiscellaneousColorado Rockies Baseball Club
2001 Blake St
Denver, CO 80205
Call (303) ROCKIES for all your inquires.