Shoreline Amphitheatre Tickets
One Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Shoreline Amphitheatre Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsFROM SAN FRANCISCO AND EAST BAY:
* Take Hwy 101 South, exit at Rengstorff Ave. (Amphitheatre Parkway)
* You will see the Amphitheatre on the left
(You may also exit at Shoreline Blvd. and follow the
directins from San Jose)
FROM THE SAN JOSE:
* Take Hwy 101 North and exit onto Shoreline Boulevard.
* At the signal, turn right towards the Amphitheatre
ParkingGeneral Parking is included in the ticket price for most events at Shoreline Amphitheatre. When it is not included, there will be a fee per car.
Premier Parking is available for purchase. $40 for automobiles and $80 for RVs, Limos and Buses.
Your Premier Parking space will be in a paved lot closest to the Amphitheatre entrance. Your Premier Parking space is reserved in the Premier Parking Lot throughout show time.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PREMIER PARKING LOT:
From HWY 101, take Amphitheatre Pkwy (from the South) or Rengstorff Blvd (from the North) Exit.
Follow the signs along Amphitheatre Pkwy to the Premier Parking Lot.
Box Office NumbersBox Office: 650-967-4040
Box Office HoursPlease call the box office at (650) 967-4040 for current hours of operation.
Once the box office is open for the season the hours are:
Monday-Friday / 12pm - 5pm - $6 box office service charge per ticket.
Saturday / 10am to 2pm - No service charge
Sunday / Closed except for onsales
Tickets are available at the Ticket Office thru intermission of each performance as well as during regular Ticket Office hours.
Types of Payment AcceptedThe Shoreline Box Office accepts CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMEX but NO CHECKS.
Accessible SeatingShoreline Amphitheatre and all on-site amenities are 100% wheelchair accessible.
Accessible parking spaces are available in the front lot.
General RulesAll shows go on RAIN OR SHINE.
By city ordinance, the following are restricted at Shoreline Amphitheatre:
- Smoking is not permitted at Shoreline Amphitheatre.
- Alcoholic beverages, barbeques, and tailgating are not permitted in the parking lots. This is strictly enforced by the Shoreline Amphitheatre and Mountain View Police Department.
The general policies listed below are subject to change on an event-by-event basis. It is STRONGLY suggested that you call the Shoreline Business Office at 650-967-3000 on the day of the show you are attending to get the specific rules for that event.
LAWN CHAIR & BLANKET POLICY- the following are permitted for most shows:
- Blankets/towels no larger than 4’x4’
- Small, low back, beach-style chairs no more than 6 inches from the seat to the ground and with rounded legs
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY- the following are permitted for most shows:
- Food provided it fits in a clear plastic bag, no larger than 1 gallon in size. One bag per guest.
- One factory sealed plastic bottle, 20 oz or smaller, containing a non-alcoholic beverage (not frozen) per guest.
In general, small digital and disposable cameras are allowed in the venue for most shows. Video recorders, flash photography, removable lens cameras, and iPads/Kindles/E-Readers/GoPros are NOT permitted. The venue has the right to restrict ALL CAMERAS, at any time, without prior warning.
The following items are NOT permitted:
- Glass containers, cans, alcoholic beverages
- Coolers, backpacks or oversized bags
- Audio or video recording equipment
- Professional cameras, including iPads/Kindles/E-Readers/GoPros
- Large lawn chairs
- Umbrellas, Pets, Stickers, Skateboards, Aerosol Cans, Tables, Barbecues
- Laser pointers, wallet chains, knives or weapons
**ALL POLICIES ABOVE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON AN EVENT-BY-EVENT BASIS**
The venue has the right to restrict any items at any time without prior warning.
It is STRONGLY suggested that you call the Shoreline Business Office at 650-967-3000 on the day of the show you are attending to get the specific policies for that event.