The show was excellent. The theater had great seats. I would attend the show again.
- 0 Events, Monday, January 1
- 1 Event, Tuesday, January 2
- 1 Event, Wednesday, January 3
- 1 Event, Thursday, January 4
- 1 Event, Friday, January 5
- 2 Events, Saturday, January 6
- 2 Events, Sunday, January 7
- 0 Events, Monday, January 8
- 0 Events, Tuesday, January 9
- 0 Events, Wednesday, January 10
- 0 Events, Thursday, January 11
- 0 Events, Friday, January 12
- 0 Events, Saturday, January 13
- 0 Events, Sunday, January 14
- 0 Events, Monday, January 15
- 0 Events, Tuesday, January 16
- 0 Events, Wednesday, January 17
- 0 Events, Thursday, January 18
- 0 Events, Friday, January 19
- 0 Events, Saturday, January 20
- 0 Events, Sunday, January 21
- 0 Events, Monday, January 22
- 0 Events, Tuesday, January 23
- 0 Events, Wednesday, January 24
- 0 Events, Thursday, January 25
- 0 Events, Friday, January 26
- 0 Events, Saturday, January 27
- 0 Events, Sunday, January 28
- 0 Events, Monday, January 29
- 0 Events, Tuesday, January 30
- 0 Events, Wednesday, January 31
Everybody look around! The Tony Award®-winning Best Musical that took the world by storm is back and coming to you!
An all-new production of the groundbreaking musical The Wiz returns "home" to stages across America on a limited Pre-Broadway tour.
This revolutionary musical, adapted from The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, changed the face of Broadway--from its iconic score packed with soul, gospel, rock, and 70s funk to its stirring tale of Dorothy's journey to find her place in a contemporary world. A dynamite infusion of ballet, jazz, and modern pop brings a whole new groove to easing on down the road.
So everybody rejoice--a 21st century WIZ is coming to an Emerald City near you!
Dorothy was amazing! All the characters did an absolutely fantastic job the play was incredible 👏!!
Wish tickets had included limited viewing in box seats
While the singers were good, it ended up feeling more like a cabaret show than a musical. There was no yellow brick road and most of the scenery was more pastoral like the Wizard of Oz, than cityscapes like the Wiz is supposed to have. I didn’t ever really suspend my disbelief because there wasn’t strong characterization in the dialogue. I think the cast has a way to go with their acting - the Tin Man was the only powerhouse of the bunch.
When I tell you this show was right on time!! Absolutely star studded cast with such stunning voices! I could barely stay in my seat, Avery Wilson, as the scarecrow, was undeniably the show stopper. Great all around time for the entire family!
I am a seasoned Broadway lover. I have been to over 55 Broadway shows since seeing Purlie in the 1970s. I saw the original The Wiz with Stephanie Mills, Gregg Burge and Ted Ross and was blessed to have met Gregg Burge in person. This production of The Wiz was the best musical that I have ever seen because of the following reasons: The cast was outstanding! My favorite characters were The Lion, Dorothy, The Tinman and the Scarecrow! Their voices were like no other! The other reason was the dancers! Omg! The choreography and the choice of dance scenes were amazing! Also the script was wonderful with so many funny lines! Oh Be A Lion sung by Dorothy and The Lion was standing ovation worthy and of course I stood up! I also stood up when Dorothy sang Home. Oh and I loved loved Evilene’s voice! Please don’t ever change the choice of actors! Their chemistry together was electrifying and amazing! I’m going again when it’s on Broadway! I love you all! Ms Robin from Sugarland Texas. I flew up to Washington DC and treated my daughter Raiquel who lives in Woodbridge Virginia
Wonderful revival of The Wiz!!! The singing, production, and dancing was showstopping, handclapping, and sooo much fun! Laughter and joy the entire play.
Simply beautiful, colorful, and entertaining for everyone! My 6 year old daughter absolutely loved it!
The show was fantastic, at least the parts we could see. I had box seats, but the speaker system blocked the view of the stage from the left side of the stage. The cast was great.
The Wiz was AWESOME!!! I will definitely see it again when it opens in NYC. The entire cast was INCREDIBLE! Love the updates to a the old, classic Wiz! Go see it!!!