Great Venue, Great People, Loved it! Everything from the service to the food n beverage selection and the simplicity and speed of getting what you want, was completely brilliant. I’ve been to a lot of stadiums in North America and this was among the best experiences and probably the friendliest and most helpful people I’ve ever come across. Bravo Flyers People!!
- Current Location
- 12/2/23Saturday 07:00 PMPittsburgh, PAPPG Paints ArenaPittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/4/23Monday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
- 12/4/23Monday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPhiladelphia Flyers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- 12/7/23Thursday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/9/23Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Avalanche vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/12/23Tuesday 07:00 PMNashville, TNBridgestone Arena Nashville PredatorsNashville Predators vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/14/23Thursday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterWashington Capitals vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
- 12/14/23Thursday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPhiladelphia Flyers vs. Washington Capitals
- 12/16/23Saturday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterDetroit Red Wings vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
- 12/16/23Saturday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPhiladelphia Flyers vs. Detroit Red Wings
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:00 PMNewark, NJPrudential CenterNew Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/21/23Thursday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterNashville Predators vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
- 12/21/23Thursday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPhiladelphia Flyers vs. Nashville Predators
- 12/22/23Friday 07:00 PMDetroit, MILittle Caesars ArenaDetroit Red Wings vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/29/23Friday 07:00 PMSeattle, WAClimate Pledge ArenaSeattle Kraken vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 1/4/24Thursday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterColumbus Blue Jackets vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
- 1/4/24Thursday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPhiladelphia Flyers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
- 1/6/24Saturday 01:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterCalgary Flames vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
- 1/6/24Saturday 01:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPhiladelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames
- 1/8/24Monday 07:00 PMPhiladelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers (Suite)On partner site
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia Flyers History
The Flyers, who joined the NHL in 1967 when the league expanded from the Original Six, became a dominant force in the 1970s, earning the nickname "The Broad Street Bullies" for their physical style of play. Starting with the 1972-1973 season, the Flyers amassed 18 consecutive Playoff appearances, propelled by the likes of three-time MVP Bobby Clarke, Reggie Leach, and left winger Bill Barber.
The team won back-to-back Stanley Cup Championships, defeating the Boston Bruins in six games in 1974 and the Buffalo Sabres in six games in 1975. A bid for a third consecutive Cup fell short when the Flyers were swept in the finals by the Montreal Canadiens. In the 13 seasons that followed, the Flyers led the league in points twice and reached the finals three more times. During the 1979-1980 season, they set a record by going 35 consecutive games without a loss.
Sparked by forwards Tim Kerr and Brian Propp, the Flyers returned to the finals in 1985 and 1987, but were denied the title each time by the Edmonton Oilers. Behind the "Legion of Doom" line of center Eric Lindros, left winger John LeClair, and right winger Mikael Renberg, the Flyers made their seventh Stanley Cup Finals appearance in team history.
The Flyers continued to be a force well into the next decade, never missing the Playoffs. They had one more shot at a Stanley Cup Championship in 2009-2010, coming back from down 3-0 in the conference semifinals to beat Boston en route to a finals berth against Chicago. The Blackhawks prevailed in six games. To date, the Flyers have made it to the Playoffs a total of 40 times.
Philadelphia Flyers Team Info
Year Founded: 1967
Team Colors: Black, Orange
Team Rivals: New York Islanders, Boston Bruins, New York Rangers, Washington Capitals, New Jersey Devils, Pittsburgh Penguins
Philadelphia Flyers at Wells Fargo Center
Since opening in 1996, Wells Fargo Center has become one of the busiest arenas in the world. Aside from serving as the home ice for the Philadelphia Flyers, Wells Fargo Center, also known just as "The Center," is also the home court for NBA's Philadelphia 76ers and home of the National Lacrosse League's Philadelphia Wings. The Wells Fargo Center first opened its doors on August 31, 1996, to host the World Cup of Hockey, and has since hosted a variety of events, including the 2001 NBA Finals, and the Stanley Cup Final in 1997 and 2010.
The Philadelphia Flyers’ 2023–24 regular season kicks off in October at Nationwide Arena, when the Flyers face off against the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Flyers will participate in the 2024 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series — hosted at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey — against the New Jersey Devils on February 17. They play their final game of the regular season at home against Metropolitan Division rivals the Washington Capitals. Here’s a list of key games to keep an eye on:
- 10/12 @ Columbus Blue Jackets
- 11/25 @ New York Islanders
- 11/30 vs. New Jersey Devils
- 12/02 @ Pittsburgh Penguins
- 02/17 @ New Jersey Devils
- 03/23 vs. Boston Bruins
- 04/01 vs. New York Islanders
- 04/16 vs. Washington Capitals
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Philadelphia Flyers.
For the 2023–24 season, the Philadelphia Flyers will sport new uniforms showcasing their distinctive burnt orange team color, while incorporating design elements from the team’s past. According to Philadelphia Flyers Governor Daniel J. Hilferty, the updated jersey ushers in a “New Era of Orange” and marks the team’s first uniform change since 2010.
The Flyers have made eight appearances in the Stanley Cup Final, and have won the Stanley Cup two times (in 1974 and 1975).
The seating map for Wells Fargo Center can be viewed here.
Good experience. Expensive tix for such a bad team
I selected seats on the website and was apparently placed in the physically challenged seats. Didn't think much of it when we arrived but we were CONSTANTLY told to back up our folding chair seats to a point on the floor where we were unable to see the game. Not sure why I wasn't notified that these seats would be like this. Loved the game. But the seats, not so much.
The in-arena experience has improved drastically compared to when Dave Scott and Val “Livia Soprano” Camillo were running this organization into the ground the last few years.
First game attended since the Lindros era. Will not be going back. Bad product on the ice, but that can be understood given the rebuild. But the music that blares with each break in play is unbearable. I miss the organ at hockey games.
Thank goodness for Gritty. He's the only one that brings his A game every night.
What a great way to celebrate our son's 27th Birthday! He's a huge Flyers fan and our seats were great (other than being near the ice!) Wish there was a win, we really enjoyed ourselves! Our food was delicious (brisket sandwiches and Chickie's french fries with cheese, of course!) Definitely need to schedule more time for the games.
Game was great, seats were great! I love the experience.
Do NOT get in the Edge Fast lane because they only have one person at the counter and it is ridiculously SLOW Get in the regular lane It’s faster !!!!!! Wake up Shake Shack ! Spend a buck and put 2 workers in the Edge line!!!!!! It’s supposed to be a FAST lane !!!!!!
We wnt with our two boys - 8 and 15y - and had a blast. Getting in we had an issue with our youngest sons bag, which was too big. And there were no lockers in the venue, which was strange. But the staff were soo sweet and ended up solving everything. Really appreciate it! The game was great. Good seats. Great atmosphere. Only issue was the very unhealthy food selection. A salad or something like it would be nice 😎. But would highlt reccomend!