Ticketmaster Fan Guarantee
- We sell official tickets straight from the artists, teams, and venues. “Verified” tickets are 100% guaranteed to be real. *
- We ensure that when you buy “Verified” tickets from fans and other sellers in our fan-to-fan resale marketplace, you won’t get someone's old ticket. We will reissue a new one just for you. *
- We give you three days to change your mind. All tickets for participating venues and teams are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase, up until one week before the event.*
- We'll exchange your tickets if you find better ones. Get a refund on your original purchase when you buy new tickets from us of equal or higher price for participating venues and teams, up until one week before the event.*
- We'll refund your money if an event is canceled. Get automatic refunds for canceled events - and upon request if an event is rescheduled and you can't make it.*
- We let you know exactly where you're buying tickets. You'll always be informed if we send you to a partner site for more ticket buying options.
- We're here for you when you need us. Contact us anytime with questions or problems, our fan support team is here to ensure you have an incredible experience.
*Certain exceptions apply.
Exceptions include Resale, VIP, Platinum and other premium tickets, tickets purchased with additional related items or bundled products, tickets subsequently offered at a discount, and tickets for participating teams' away games. Ticketmaster is not the primary box office for some events and not all events have Verified tickets.Exchanges
One exchange per person, per event. Online or phone orders must be exchanged (new tickets purchased) via a Ticketmaster Customer Service representative.
Note: Above “Exceptions” are not eligible for exchanges.Canceled events
If your event was canceled, in most cases you won't need to do a thing: we'll inform you of the cancellation and refund the amount you paid for your tickets, including all fees (except UPS and fees on certain Major League Baseball purchases) on the same payment method used for purchase.Rescheduled events
If your event was rescheduled, we'll contact you with the new date and time ASAP. Can't make it? The decision to issue refunds for rescheduled events is up to the individual artist, team, venue, or promoter, but we'll do everything we can to help! Just contact us.Ticket Insurance
For ticket insurance refunds, please contact insurance provider.