The performance was great although I feel he was under pressure to not step out of the “skit” so he didn’t get to freely be himself on the stage. The venue was very nice however, the staff needs to work on lines and some order. It was raining and when “someone” started to direct the line people were going forward but then to be told and place on hold for over 5 minutes. They had people jumping in front of people to get in because there was no order.
- Current Location
- 9/28/23Thursday 07:00 PMFresno, CAWilliam Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention & Entertainment CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 9/28/23Thursday 10:00 PMFresno, CAWilliam Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention & Entertainment CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 9/29/23Friday 07:00 PMLong Beach, CATerrace Theater - Long Beach Convention and Entertainment CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 9/29/23Friday 10:00 PMLong Beach, CATerrace Theater - Long Beach Convention and Entertainment CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 9/30/23Saturday 07:00 PMSan Diego, CASan Diego Civic TheatreMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 9/30/23Saturday 10:00 PMSan Diego, CASan Diego Civic TheatreMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/1/23Sunday 05:00 PMRiverside, CAFox Performing Arts CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/1/23Sunday 08:00 PMRiverside, CAFox Performing Arts CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/4/23Wednesday 07:00 PMOrlando, FLDr Phillips Center for the Performing ArtsMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World TourOn partner site
- 10/5/23Thursday 07:00 PMSt Petersburg, FLDuke Energy Center for the Arts - Mahaffey TheaterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/5/23Thursday 10:00 PMSt Petersburg, FLDuke Energy Center for the Arts - Mahaffey TheaterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/6/23Friday 07:00 PMHollywood, FLHard Rock LiveMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/6/23Friday 11:00 PMHollywood, FLHard Rock LiveMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/7/23Saturday 07:00 PMJacksonville, FLJacksonville Center for the Performing Arts - Moran TheaterMatt Rife : ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/7/23Saturday 10:00 PMJacksonville, FLJacksonville Center for the Performing Arts - Moran TheaterMatt Rife : ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/8/23Sunday 05:00 PMPensacola, FLPensacola Saenger TheatreMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/8/23Sunday 08:00 PMPensacola, FLPensacola Saenger TheatreMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/11/23Wednesday 07:00 PMColumbus, OHPalace Theatre ColumbusMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World TourOn partner site
- 10/13/23Friday 07:00 PMCincinnati, OHThe Andrew J Brady Music CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
- 10/13/23Friday 10:00 PMCincinnati, OHThe Andrew J Brady Music CenterMatt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour
Matt Rife has exploded as one of the fastest growing comedians through his viral content and remarkable engagement on TikTok, where he has amassed over 13 million followers, and more than 2 billion views globally. As one of the most buzzed about comedians in the business, Rife has been selling-out comedy clubs and theaters across the country and is gearing up to embark on his biggest tour to-date with Live Nation, the Matt Rife: ProbleMATTic World Tour, kicking off on July 20th.
Rife brings forth his refreshingly genuine presence along with elevated material that is quick witted and vulnerable. From a small town near Columbus Ohio, Matt started performing at the age of fifteen then moved out to Los Angeles two years later where he began his career in Hollywood.
In addition to stand-up, he made his television debut on MTV's Wild 'N Out as the youngest cast member in history for four seasons before moving on to other MTV properties, such as hosting the reboot of TRL and appearing on The Challenge. Other credits include Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Fresh Off The Boat, BET's North Of The 10, and NBC's comedy competition show Bring The Funny.
In 2021, Rife self-produced and distributed through YouTube his first one-hour comedy special, "Only Fans". This past April, the comedian bet on himself again and self-released his highly anticipated second stand-up special, "Matthew Steven Rife" on YouTube. The special was taped in Austin, TX and is dedicated to his biggest role model, his grandfather Steven who had recently passed. He'll be taping his third stand-up special this fall in Washington, DC.
The two acts leading up to Matt were meh. Matt was funny, I just thought it would be more like what I've seen online with fan interaction. I guess because they were filming for his Netflix special, it was a little more structured. DAR Constitution hall was an embarrassment. We did not get into the building until the show was supposed to start. The show started almost an hour late and you could not get a drink or merchandise because the lines were so long.
Matt was great. The show was as hilarious and edgy as you would expect. Was a pleasant surprise to see they were filming his NetFlix special. Can’t wait to see it!
The opening acts were hilarious and Matt Rife killeeeddddd iiitttt!!! My manz! He is so freaking funny!
Doors were set to open at 845, I arrived at 905 and got in line. It was pouring rain as hundreds of people stood in line waiting.. the door’s finally opened around 10-1015 needless to say everyone was drenched. Poor organization on the part of the venue and it didn’t help the prior show ran over! The first two comedians were funny, no issues there. After they did their bit, Matt finally came on stage, but that was not before his manager made it very clear that no one was supposed to yell out or talk to him unless he engaged with you. This was all due to the fact that he was shooting a Netflix show. His typical performance was what I expected however, he did not perform as such, there was very little interaction with the crowd and his normal bits did not exist. I felt the overall experience was disappointing because that’s not the Matt that I had looked forward to seeing. I kind of felt like he sold himself out to Netflix and changed his whole act.
Seats were excellent. Show was funny. Staff was courteous. Overall experience was fun and worth the money spent.
Great atmosphere, continuous laughs, awesome energy! 10/10 would absolutely see again if I get the chance!
Matt was great! The show was being filmed for a Netflix special so while that is cool and all, there was really no crowd work performed. And let's face it, we love Matt for his crowd work. I would definitely love to see him again on a night that isn't being filmed for a special.
Too funny, loved his show. Saw his TikTok’s and was obsessed with him!!!
Matt rife was definitely someone to see and someone I will go see again! He is funny and made himself very relatable! He was a genuine person! Very happy for his success