Second time seeing måneskin but the MSG crew made the queuing process soo much easier than in other venues, simply got there early in the morning and got my numbered bracelet and was able to basically skip most of the line before the concert Now back to the amazing Måneskin, their concerts never disappoint and are always bursting with energy looking forward to their next albums and tours and all the concerts to come
- Current Location
- 9/29/23Friday 08:30 PMRosemont, ILAllstate ArenaMåneskin - RUSH! World Tour
- 10/1/23Sunday 08:30 PMSterling Heights, MIMichigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom HillMÅNESKIN - Rush! World Tour
- 10/3/23Tuesday 08:30 PMNashville, TNNashville Municipal AuditoriumMåneskin - RUSH! World Tour
- 10/6/23Friday 08:30 PMIrving, TXThe Pavilion at Toyota Music FactoryMåneskin - RUSH! World Tour
- 10/10/23Tuesday 08:30 PMInglewood, CAKia ForumMåneskin - RUSH! World Tour
- 10/13/23Friday 08:30 PMOakland, CAOakland ArenaMåneskin - RUSH! World Tour
- 10/15/23Sunday 08:30 PMVancouver, BC, CAUBC - Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports CentreMåneskin - RUSH! World Tour
- 10/20/23Friday 09:00 PMMéxico, DF, MXPalacio de los DeportesTicket2ride Maneskin
- 10/20/23Friday 09:00 PMMéxico, DF, MXPalacio de los DeportesMANESKIN General
- 10/20/23Friday 09:00 PMMéxico, DF, MXPalacio de los DeportesMANESKIN Numerado
- 10/20/23Friday 09:00 PMMéxico, DF, MXPalacio de los DeportesTM Premium - ManeskinOn partner site
- 12/14/23Thursday 06:30 PMDublin, IE3ArenaMÅNESKIN
- 12/19/23Tuesday 06:00 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaManeskin - Premium Package - Beautiful North
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:00 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaManeskin - Champagne Experience + FAST TRACK PLUS
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:30 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaMÅNESKIN
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:30 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaManeskin - Premium Package - Suite 13B
I saw måneskin 9.25.23 and it was so good I was shocked at how amazing it was I would totally go back and the next time they go to Boston MA I will be there again!!!❤️❤️
Damiano's was loud and clear. The music was on point. The set list had home for improvement. I was expecting them to sing some of their first hits (Vent'anni) to name dome. He was trying a bit to hard to engage the audience but but it felt tiring after hearing him say "Make some fuckin' noise"repeatedly. I assume the language barrier played a part. He should have introduced his bandages- who played incredibly well. Other than that, not bad for a first.
I have seen a lot of shows over the years but never experienced anything like this. The band was extremely active and the stage was simple but complex at the same time, if that makes sense. The base player bumped into me while playing as she walked through the crowd. During a different song, the lead guitarist crowd surfed a few feet away while playing his part. I highly recommend seeing this band but you must get "General Admission” tickets to be part of the action, they don’t give much attention to the sides of the stage or the back.
Måneskin will forever be my favorite band. Their show was incredible. 100% live instruments no recording or lip-syncing at all (Professional sound engineer Tony Correlli agrees with this statement). The show had amazing energy to bring back the classic rock concert vibes. Crowd surfing, bringing people on stage, this concert had the best energy. Their Bassist, Victoria De Angelis, had incredible talent. Her solo performance of a bass solo was outstanding. Her excellent energy and enthusiasm as she made rounds in the pit between playing and crowd surfing. Their Guitarist Thomas Raggi blew the crowd away with his outstanding skill though all of the many guitar solos. Ethan Torchio, the drummer, was an outstanding player who never missed a beat. The extraordinary talent tied the whole band together. And lastly, Damiano David, the frontman. Damiano absolutely blew me away with his astonishing vocals and stamina. His voice has a horse tone to it, combined with his Italian accent, and amazing talent, his singing is truly amazing. Every song was perfectly on point, and his talent never fails to amaze me. Gazie, Måneskin, tutti quello che fai.
We had seats in the back rows of the venue yet it was still most enjoyable. The large screens helped with visibility. Also a surprising thing happened: the two main musicians Damian and the guitarist came to perform on a small stage in the very back for a couple of songs so we could get a chance to see them up close. This was awesome!! A most captivating and electrifying performance. Very much enjoyed.
I went to their MSG concert and the show was amazing, they are so talented! That was pure fire! I love them so much!
Måneskin shoes are always my fav, I went on stage, literally everyone crowd surfed. Best energy I’ve even seen at a show.
I went to see their Rush! World Tour for my birthday, and it was amazing. They sounded wonderful, and did so much for the crowd. I had an absolute blast, and nothing could ever be better. Seeing them live was something I will never forget. It's only made me a bigger fan. ♡
Fun experience, expected them to only play Rush album songs but got the whole shabang plus some songs from other albums. Would again 👍