if I could relive this night, I would do it in a heart beat. my first ever concert experience was incredible and I was actually able to touch vic, thomas, and damiano. so amazing and the memories I made will be something I will be able keep forever from that little space in the crowd in madison square garden.
- Current Location
There are no upcoming events in United States
Don't worry, there are other events available below
- 12/14/23Thursday 06:30 PMDublin, IE3ArenaMÅNESKIN
- 12/19/23Tuesday 06:00 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaManeskin - Premium Package - Beautiful North
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:00 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaManeskin - Premium Packages
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:30 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaMÅNESKIN
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:30 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaMANESKIN - The Terrace
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:30 PMManchester, GBAO ArenaManeskin - Premium Package - Suite 13B
- General Onsale: 12/1/23, 10:00 AM7/5/24Friday 12:00 AMWerchter, BEFestivalpark WerchterRock Werchter 2024 - Friday
- General Onsale: 12/1/23, 10:00 AMNo date yetWerchter, BEFestivalpark Werchter4 July - 7 July 2024 | Rock Werchter Combi
I have seen them 3 times and they never disappoint.
They were so interactive with the crowd, their music is amazing, it was just overall perfect. i loved it so much.
The show was out of this world! The music, the energy and the people were all in perfect sync.
I was absolutely shocked by how amazing this performance was! This was an incredible show and I already cannot wait to see them again! 1000/10!!!!
One of the best concerts I’ve ever been to! Getting into the venue was a bit unorganized, but the concert itself was absolutely amazing.
They were absolutely awesome. They laid it all out for the crowd. They are true entertainers!! Their crew created an experience that will be remembered for decades. The lighting, sound, the talent, the crowd, the show! Was absolutely spectacular.
Still not my favorite music, but performance and overall show was better than expected. Especially the talented and rockin' drummer. Glad there was little to no theatrics Rock on. Enjoyed
What a fantastic show! I loved the way they worked the crowd.
The best concert I’ve ever been to. Amazing stage presence and energy. I knew they would be and it was so surreal to actually see it and them. I am just very sad it’s over. I cannot wait for them to come back