I LOVEEEE luke! That was the best concert I’ve ever been too. There was a thunder storm that came when he started to play so he had to stop the show. He said if we won’t going nowhere he wasn’t going anywhere. He said he would play till 5 in the morning if he had too. He even payed money to stay there bc of the delay, we didn’t leave the stadium until 1, but heck. I really don’t care, it was hands down the best show I’ve even been too!!!💓💓💓💓🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
- Current Location
- 4/12/24Friday 05:45 PMMilwaukee, WIAmerican Family FieldLuke Combs w/ Cody Jinks
- 4/13/24Saturday 12:00 AMMilwaukee, WIAmerican Family FieldLuke Combs 2 Day Pass
American Family Field
- 4/13/24Saturday 05:45 PMMilwaukee, WIAmerican Family FieldLuke Combs w/ Jordan Davis
- 4/19/24Until 4/20/24Orchard Park, NYHighmark StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up and Gettin' Old Tour - 2 Day Ticket
- 4/19/24Friday 05:45 PMOrchard Park, NYHighmark StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 4/20/24Saturday 05:45 PMOrchard Park, NYHighmark StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 4/27/24Saturday 05:45 PMUniversity Park, PABeaver StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 5/10/24Until 5/11/24San Antonio, TXAlamodomeLuke Combs - Growin' Up and Gettin' Old Tour - 2 Day Ticket
- 5/10/24Friday 05:45 PMSan Antonio, TXAlamodomeLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 5/11/24Saturday 05:45 PMSan Antonio, TXAlamodomeLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 5/17/24Until 5/18/24Santa Clara, CALevi's® StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up and Gettin' Old Tour - 2 Day Ticket
- 5/17/24Friday 05:45 PMSanta Clara, CALevi's® StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 5/18/24Saturday 05:45 PMSanta Clara, CALevi's® StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 6/1/24Saturday 12:00 AMGlendale, AZState Farm StadiumLuke Combs 2 Day Pass
State Farm Stadium
- 5/31/24Friday 05:45 PMGlendale, AZState Farm StadiumLuke Combs
State Farm Stadium
- 6/1/24Saturday 05:45 PMGlendale, AZState Farm StadiumLuke Combs
State Farm Stadium
- 6/7/24Until 6/8/24Salt Lake City, UTRice-Eccles StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up and Gettin' Old Tour - 2 Day Ticket
- 6/7/24Friday 05:45 PMSalt Lake City, UTRice-Eccles StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 6/8/24Saturday 05:45 PMSalt Lake City, UTRice-Eccles StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up And Gettin' Old Tour
- 6/14/24Until 6/15/24Inglewood, CASoFi StadiumLuke Combs - Growin' Up and Gettin' Old Tour - 2 Day Ticket
Country superstar and reigning 2x CMA Entertainer of the Year Luke Combs is a multi-platinum, award-winning artist from Asheville, NC.
Combs is currently celebrating the release of his new album, Gettin' Old--a companion to his acclaimed 2022 record, Growin' Up. Produced by Combs, Chip Matthews and Jonathan Singleton, Gettin' Old further establishes Combs as one of music's most authentic and powerful voices, as he explores themes of family, legacy, love and personal growth. Receiving widespread critical attention, Esquire calls Combs "the best country singer of his generation," while Billboard declares, "his electrifying-yet-earthy voice soundtracking this time in his life as a husband, father and entertainer at the top of his game."
He’s awesome. Saw him in October at the Yum Center, was so good I went back in April to see him Indy. Love his music, love the energy he brings to the stage
Luke combs Playing at the Dallas Cowboys stadium! It doesn’t get any better than that. He definitely needs to come back. It was like no other. I’m excited to see him agin in Texas soon. 🏻💙
My dad took me and my brother to the Luke Combs concert in Pittsburg for my Christmas gift! I was so excited to see it! I was pretty high up in the stadium but it still was so good! I already got tickets to another one!!!
I was very disappointed in the venue of Lucas Oil Stadium. The Luke Combs concert itself was great and so were all of the other performers. The stadium is not set up with a sound system for concerts. You could not understand anything that was being said by the artist when they would talk to the crowd. Maybe if you were closer to the stage you could understand them but in the upper seats we had no idea what they were saying. If it weren't for the crowd singing all of the songs we would have been lost during the songs. The size of the venue is great and the facility itself is wonderful. Plenty of food services were open, it is very clean and plenty of bathrooms for all the visitors. I would highly suggest that Mr. Irsay work on a better sound system before bringing in any larger performers into the venue. He himself is a performer and should realize that there is a sound quality issue at Lucas Oil. I would be very upset to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a ticket to not be able to understand what the artist is singing or saying. I hope to see Luke Combs again but at a different venue. I feel like I lost some of the fun of the performance.
Went to the Friday night concert at Gillette and even though it was raining and cut short, it was still one of my favorite concerts. I do wish he rescheduled or gave us part of our money back. Also I do understand why they had to stop. It wasn’t his call.
Hey Republicans, if the economy is really that bad, how is it that a hack like Luke Combs can sellout football stadiums all over the USA at $300 a ticket? Thank you President Biden for creating an economy where working class people can afford to spend $3,000 a ticket to see Taylor Swift - a performer who soldout her entire 51 stadium tour in less than an hour. Yeah, I guess everyone isn't broke afterall.
My daughter and I attended concert on Friday July 28th in Philadelphia at the Lincoln Financial Filed. Right before Luke Combs was to come out on stage there was a delay due to a storm coming through. After 2 hour rain delay Luke took the stage at 11:15pm and sang until after 1 am. Fantastic show. He was very gracious. We will be going back to another Luke Combs concert.
From what I got to see of Luke Combs’s performance, it was good. The show was delayed a little because of lightning but then it stopped. Luke came back on stage and only sang 4 more songs because he was told he couldn’t continue his performance. We were not given an explanation as to why. It was raining really hard but the storms had stopped so not sure why he wasn’t allowed to continue performing. I went to the Taylor Swift concert in May at Gillette in the pouring rain and she performed all 3.5 hours in it. With all that said, I would still go see Luke again. Hoping to see him in 2024!
We were at the July 21 show at Gillette stadium. I understand the Fire Marshall cut the show short, but fans paid a lot of money for tickets to that concert. Luke Combs has just announced his 2024 tour without a thought about the fans who got half a show. How about giving tickets to all the fans at that show ?