Ticketmaster Waiting Room
The Waiting Room is a 'virtual line' to help ensure we can protect fans from ticket bots, and provide a better and more reliable shopping experience. While you're waiting to shop, your place in line will be refreshed frequently so please do not refresh, close, or leave the page.
Are you shopping on your mobile device?
If you're planning to shop for an event on your mobile device, do not allow your mobile device screen to dim or your waiting room will pause. Please stay on the page to ensure your queue stays active.
How the Waiting Room works:
- Visit Ticketmaster and locate the event* you wish to shop for
- The Pre-Waiting Room will open 30 minutes prior to the event going on sale
- Once the event goes on sale, all of those in the queue will randomly selected to shop
* Events using the Waiting Room may vary.
- Login prior to joining the waiting room, this will speed up your purchase later
- Double-check you have a valid form of payment in your account with updated billing information
Commonly asked questions
Is anything different when I shop for tickets through the Waiting Room?
When using the waiting room, we can provide you the ability to shop using the Interactive Seat Map, and you can pick your own seats! Tickets will still be available first-come, first-served and not guaranteed.
Is there a set time I will get ticket access?
The Pre-Waiting Room will open 30 minutes prior to tickets going on sale. For those in the Waiting Room prior to tickets going on sale, access will be randomized. This is to ensure access to tickets is as fair as possible. For those who join the Waiting Room after tickets go on sale, access will be first-come, first-served.
Can I skip the Waiting Room?
No, the Waiting Room may not be skipped. It's set up to protect you from ticket bots, and we also think it provides a much better shopping experience since you can pick your own seats.
Will I get tickets if I have a spot in the Waiting Room?
Ticket availability will always vary based on demand. Tickets are available first-come, first-served and not guaranteed.