Refunds are available if your event is postponed, rescheduled or canceled.*
If you purchase ticket insurance during checkout and can't attend an event for any covered reason, you'll be reimbursed up to 100% of the ticket price.
*Exceptions include MLB and US Open
How to request a Refund
- Sign into your Ticketmaster account and select your order
- Select "Refund"
- Choose the tickets you'd like refunded
- Review the details and submit
Ticket refunds should be received within 7-10 business days. Note that if your event was canceled and you purchased tickets via Ticketmaster, you will automatically receive a refund and there is no need to reach out to Fan Support.
If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, we have you covered! No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
- You will be notified that the event is canceled
- Your refund is automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the same card used for purchase
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event has been canceled
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled: You will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we are updated.
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the artist, team, venue, or promoter, you will see a "Refund" button within your order in your Ticketmaster Account.
Event Ticket Insurance Claim
- If you purchased Ticket Insurance, you must file a claim online at EventTicketProtection.com or contact the Allianz Global Assistance claims office at (800) 334-7525
- All documents and information required for your claim can be found on your claim filing confirmation. Allianz Global Assistance representatives are available 24/7 if you need assistance.
Have additional questions? Contact Fan Support