Tickets may or may not be eligible for refunds. If the event provider is participating in our Fan Guarantee, your tickets are fully refundable for three days after you purchase them, and up until one week before the event.* See participating venues and teams.
If your event is not eligible for a refund, you can always try to list your tickets for sale through Ticketmaster or repost your tickets for sale on Ticketsnow.com, a Ticketmaster Company.
*Exceptions include VIP, Platinum and other premium tickets, tickets purchased through resale, tickets purchased with additional related items or bundled products, tickets subsequently offered at a discount, and tickets for participating teams' away games.
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets
- Click the "Refund" button
- Select the tickets you'd like to submit a refund for
- Review the details and submit
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days
If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, we have you covered! No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
- You will be notified that the event is canceled
- Your refund is automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the same card used for purchase
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event has been canceled
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled, you'll need to connect with us.
- You will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we are updated
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the artist, team, venue, or promoter, you will see a "Refund" button within your order in your My Account.
Event Ticket Insurance Refunds
- If you purchased Ticket Insurance, you must file a claim online at EventTicketProtection.com or contact the Allianz Global Assistance claims office at (800) 334-7525
- The claim specialist will let you know what documentation will be required and will send you a claim form. See the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for specific information
- You may file a claim twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week
If your Ticket Order is missing a "Refund" button
- You may have purchased resale tickets (non-refundable)
- You bought tickets within the last three days for an event that's less than a week away
- The artist, team, or venue is not participating in our Fan Guarantee
- Any ticket types listed in the Exceptions * above
Have additional questions? Contact Fan Support