Exchanges & Upgrades
Did you purchase tickets, and now see better seats available? We can help! If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, just give us a call at 800-653-8000 to exchange the ones you have. One exchange per person, per event at participating venues. It's our Fan Guarantee! Exchange fees may apply.
A few things to note - we are unable to exchange tickets for any events that are:
- Less than 7 days away
- Resale tickets, VIP, Platinum, and other premium tickets
- Tickets purchased with additional items or bundled products, such as merchandise
- Tickets that are later discounted
- Tickets for non-participating venues (and artists, teams, etc.) that have a "no refunds or exchanges" policy
- Exchanges for tickets of lesser value are not allowed
Event Ticket Insurance Refunds
- If you purchased Ticket Insurance, you must file a claim online at EventTicketProtection.com or contact the Allianz Global Assistance claims office at (800) 334-7525
- The claim specialist will let you know what documentation will be required and will send you a claim form. See the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for specific information
- You may file a claim twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week
If you cannot exchange your tickets, you may be able to sell them
Look for the SELL button located in your ticket order within My Account to see if resale is available. If the sell button does not appear, you can always try to list your tickets for sale on Ticketsnow.com, a Ticketmaster Company.
Can I exchange tickets for The Lion King or Aladdin in New York City?
If you can't make it on the date you purchased tickets for, you may be able to exchange your tickets for a different day. Learn more about this exchange policy here.
If the event is close and you can't make it, we'll do everything we can to help, just Contact Us!