Canceled & Postponed Policy
Events can be canceled or postponed for many reasons. Don't worry, if that happens we will do everything we can to help make it as stress-free as possible. If you are unsure if your event has been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled, search Ticketmaster for your event and review the "Please Note" or "More Info" section for the latest status. If you're still unsure, just give us a call - we're here to help.
If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, we have you covered! No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
- You will be notified that the event has been canceled
- Your refund will be automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the method of payment used to complete your purchase
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event is canceled
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled, you'll need to connect with us.
- You will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we are updated
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the artist, team, venue, or promoter, you will see a "Refund" button within your order in your My Account
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets
- Click the "Refund" button
- Select the tickets you'd like to submit a refund for
- Review the details and submit
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days
Have additional questions? Contact Fan Support