The overall experience was greater than I expected. I’ve always heard Ticketmaster is a “top-notch” company. My ability to peruse, select, move around the venue for optimum viewing was the icing on the cake! Btw, it was my birthday. We enjoyed our seating and the ease of purchasing our tickets and using the app to scan into the venue without the hassle of carrying a paper ticket. I’ll definitely purchase future tickets from this trusted source!
- Current Location
- 12/8/23Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Houston Rockets
- 12/14/23Thursday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Brooklyn Nets
- 12/16/23Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12/18/23Monday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Dallas Mavericks
- 12/25/23Monday 12:30 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Golden State Warriors
- 12/28/23Thursday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 12/29/23Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- 1/1/24Monday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Charlotte Hornets
- 1/5/24Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Orlando Magic
- 1/7/24Sunday 06:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Detroit Pistons
- 1/12/24Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- 1/14/24Sunday 01:30 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Indiana Pacers
- 1/27/24Saturday 03:30 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- 1/29/24Monday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 2/2/24Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- 2/4/24Sunday 06:30 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- 2/14/24Wednesday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Sacramento Kings
- 2/22/24Thursday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Washington Wizards
- 2/28/24Wednesday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Sacramento Kings
- 2/29/24Thursday 08:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaDenver Nuggets vs. Miami Heat
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Denver Nuggets
Denver Nuggets History
One of the founding teams of the American Basketball Association in 1967, the Denver Nuggets franchise was originally known as the Denver Rockets. They preemptively changed their name to the Nuggets before the 1974–75 season, anticipating a move to the NBA (where Houston’s team already had the name). In their nine ABA seasons, the Nuggets made the playoffs seven times — losing in the finals to the New York Nets in the league's final year.
They were one of four ABA teams annexed to the NBA in 1976 and immediately were one of the most successful teams, winning the Midwest Division two straight years behind future Hall of Famers David Thompson and Dan Issel. In 1980, the arrival of another future Hall of Famer, high-scoring forward Alex English, began a run of nine consecutive seasons in the playoffs. Coach Doug Moe's offensive-minded squads made it past the first round of the playoffs four times, falling three times in the conference semifinals and once in the conference finals, in 1985 to the Los Angeles Lakers.
The team had only one winning season in the 1990s, but it was a memorable one. After finishing 42-40 to sneak into the playoffs as the eighth seed in the 1993–94 season, they upset the top-seed Seattle Supersonics in the first round of the playoffs, thanks in no small part to center Dikembe Mutombo's heroics.
Led by 2003 first-round draft pick Carmelo Anthony, the Nuggets reversed their fortunes to post 10 straight winning seasons beginning with the 2003–04 season. The Nuggets won their first NBA championship in 2023, led by two-time league MVP and Finals MVP Nikola Jokić.
Denver Nuggets Team Info
Year Founded: 1967
Team Colors: Midnight Blue, Sunshine Yellow, Flatirons Red, Skyline Blue
Team Rivals: Utah Jazz, Portland Trail Blazers, Los Angeles Lakers
Denver Nuggets at Ball Arena
The Nuggets play their home games at Ball Arena, which is a short walk from historic Larimer Square in bustling downtown Denver. The venue, with its sculpture-laden Grand Atrium, opened in 1999 as part of the city's six-year boom in sporting venues, which included new football and baseball facilities.
The venue replaced the venerable McNichols Sports Arena, which the Nuggets called home for more than two decades.
The Denver Nuggets’ 2023–24 regular season kicks off in October at home as the Nuggets face the Los Angeles Lakers. The Nuggets play their final game of the regular season at FedExForum in Memphis against Western Conference opponents the Memphis Grizzlies. Here’s a list of key games to keep an eye on:
- 10/24 vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- 12/25 vs. Golden State Warriors
- 01/01 vs. Charlotte Hornets
- 01/10 @ Utah Jazz
- 01/27 vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- 02/02 vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- 02/08 @ Los Angeles Lakers
- 02/29 vs. Miami HEAT
- 03/02 @ Los Angeles Lakers
- 03/13 @ Miami HEAT
- 04/09 @ Utah Jazz
- 04/14 @ Memphis Grizzlies
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Denver Nuggets.
Season tickets are sold out for the Nuggets’ 2023–24 regular season, however, fans can find partial-season ticket plans or apply for the Nuggets Next waitlist program via the team’s website.
The Denver Nuggets are the reigning NBA champions. They won in 2023 in their first and only appearance in the NBA Finals.
All 30 teams will participate in the Group Play stage of the NBA In-Season Tournament. Here’s a list of the Denver Nuggets’ Group West B matchups:
- 11/03 vs. Dallas Mavericks
- 11/14 vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 11/17 @ New Orleans Pelicans
- 11/24 @ Houston Rockets
The Denver Nuggets play at the Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado. The seating map for Ball Arena can be viewed here.
-smooth on line purchase -quite high commissions: 7$ for a ticket of 35$
I was in Denver for business and saw that the Clippers were in town to play the Nuggets.. The day before the game I was able to purchase a single ticket on the sixth row behind the visiting team at a very reasonable price. The ticket was instantly available to be loaded onto my phone. The experience couldn't have been any easier. I will definitely use Ticketmaster again and again.
Parking was $30 but it was easy in and out. Seats were cramped and they played music during the game so loud that the speakers cracked. It was obnoxious. By the end of the game everyone had headaches. Great game though with the Nuggets pulling out the win in the end.
From the moment I stepped into the Ball Arena, I felt the Championship Energy!!!!!! It never let up and I was sooooo proud of each and every Nugget, Staff Member and Fan ——- we ALL enjoyed this well deserved honor and recognition of OUR team!!!! What an amazing Season it will be!
A great night with the Nuggets! Drum line, chat leaders and Rockie!!
It was my first time at Ball Arena and it was a great experience. The tickets were priced exceptionally for where we were seated, so that was a bonus. It was the first night of the In Season Tournament and we got a Tshirt, which was nice. The new court and visual video was pretty exciting. The atmosphere was alive in the arena. The refreshments and prices were fair and there was plenty of variety. I'm from SoCal and go to many local arenas for sporting events and Denver does it well. I also liked the fact that I could walk from my city hotel to the arena and not have to drive.
Nuggets game was awesome and the seats I got were great! I suggest parking in the Tundra lot, it was a lot closer to then stadium than any other paid lot. Definitely want to go to another game
The game was AMAZING, the players Waooo, the stadium comfortable and organized
What a great game! Watching Luka and Nikola battle it out was awesome. Coming from Miami and being used to seeing Heat games, we loved Ball arena and the Nuggets fans - people were all at their seats prior to game time, no one was wearing clothes designed for a nightclub and walking back & forth to be seen, not very many people left early even with a 10 point lead, and the majority of fans were wearing Nuggets gear! Loved the fan vibe. Also love the fact that all the drinks were served in aluminum instead of plastic - every sports arena should follow suit!