Excellent game! Fantastic vibe as usual. Mammoth games are always a great time for our whole family.
- Current Location
- 12/9/23Saturday 07:30 PMDuluth, GAGas South ArenaGeorgia Swarm vs Colorado Mammoth
- 12/22/23Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. Georgia Swarm
- 12/30/23Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. Vancouver Warriors
- 1/6/24Saturday 07:30 PMBuffalo, NYKeyBank CenterBuffalo Bandits vs. Colorado Mammoth
- 1/13/24Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. San Diego Seals
- 1/20/24Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. Calgary Roughnecks
- 2/9/24Friday 07:00 PMFort Worth, TXDickies ArenaPanther City Lacrosse Club vs. Colorado Mammoth
- 2/17/24Saturday 07:00 PMAlbany, NYMVP ArenaAlbany FireWolves vs. Colorado Mammoth
- 2/23/24Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. New York Riptide
- 3/2/24Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. Saskatchewan Rush
- 3/23/24Saturday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. Rochester Knighthawks
- 4/5/24Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. Buffalo Bandits
- 4/12/24Friday 07:00 PMDenver, COBall ArenaColorado Mammoth vs. Philadelphia Wings
- 4/13/24Saturday 07:00 PMLas Vegas, NVMichelob Ultra ArenaLas Vegas Desert Dogs vs. Colorado Mammoth
- 1/26/24Friday 07:00 PMVancouver, BC, CARogers ArenaVancouver Warriors vs. Colorado Mammoth
- 3/9/24Saturday 05:00 PMHamilton, ON, CAFirstOntario CentreToronto Rock Vs. Colorado Mammoth
- 4/20/24Saturday 07:00 PMHalifax, NS, CAScotiabank CentreHalifax Thunderbirds vs. Colorado Mammoth
Great game! Love the heart the boys play with! Did not appreciate $30 for parking.
The atmosphere and game at Ball Arena was fantastic! Go Mammoth!
Live Mammoth games are just the best. Fun for the whole family and kids!
We always have fun at the Mammoth 🦣 games. My daughter had fun as usual.
This was my first time at a Mammoth game and it was so much fun! It was easy to get to on the ticketmaster website and easy to buy
Always live when I can go to a game. High energy and it's enjoyable to watch.
We did not enjoy our first NLL experience at all, and we won't be going back. It was certainly the loudest sporting event we have ever been to, leaving our ears ringing for 24 hours. The loud music continues to play throughout, even when the game is being played. The fans seemed mean-spirited, and downright unsportsmanlike, as they cheered for entirely pointless and manufactured fights. I would recommend Premier Lacrosse League for a much more family-friendly and enjoyable experience.
We love the Mammoth games, we do it as a family a few times per year. We went to two games this season already, and were shocked to see how much the ticket prices had gone up since I had purchased them in November. Another issue I have is with the announcer, we can never understand anything he is saying, he takes the mic and just yells in it, we can not decipher it. We miss the motorcycles! We miss the blimps! It was nice to see them giving away t-shirts again. We will continue to support the team, but we probably will not be going as much now that the ticket prices are higher.
Lacross is boring -- especially compared to hockey. Minor league team but major league prices for tickets and concessions. Beyond me why fans think this is a bargain.