Game 5 was a must win and the Celtics game through . But Ticketmaster gave us a blessing in disguise with those awesome balcony seats.
- Current Location
- 10/8/23Sunday 06:00 PMBoston, MATD GardenPreseason: Boston Celtics v. Philadelphia 76ers
- 10/17/23Tuesday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenPreseason: Boston Celtics v. New York Knicks
- 10/27/23Friday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
- 11/1/23Wednesday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers
- 11/10/23Friday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets
- 11/11/23Saturday 07:00 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors
- 11/13/23Monday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. New York Knicks
- 11/22/23Wednesday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 11/26/23Sunday 06:00 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Atlanta Hawks
- 11/28/23Tuesday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls
- 12/1/23Friday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- No date yetBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics v. TBD (NBA In-Season Tournament: Week of 12/4 - 12/8)
- 12/12/23Tuesday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- 12/14/23Thursday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- 12/15/23Friday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Orlando Magic
- 12/17/23Sunday 03:00 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Orlando Magic
- 12/28/23Thursday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Detroit Pistons
- 12/29/23Friday 07:30 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors
- 1/5/24Friday 07:00 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Utah Jazz
- 1/10/24Wednesday 07:00 PMBoston, MATD GardenBoston Celtics vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Boston Celtics
Boston Celtics History
The Celtics are one of the most successful franchises in NBA history. They are tied with the Lakers for the most NBA Championships at 17, and hold 10 conference titles and 33 division titles. They’ve retired 25 jersey numbers — the most of any franchise in the league.
The franchise was founded in 1946 and won their first championship in the 1956–57 season, which was the start of the most dominant run by any team in NBA history. Powered by Bill Russell and coached by Red Auerbach, both of whom are now Hall of Famers, the Celtics won 11 NBA Championships in a 13-year span.
Russell won the NBA MVP Award five times in that stretch, and teammate Bob Cousy also was named league MVP once. Of their first 11 championships, seven came against the Lakers. It began a cross-country rivalry that is still one of the league’s fiercest today.
The Celtics won two more titles in the '70s and finished the decade by securing Larry Bird in the 1979 NBA Draft. That began another dominant stretch in which the Celtics went to the finals five times in seven years and won three more titles. The Celtics did not return to the finals until the 2007–08 season, when they were led by the "Big Three" of Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen. They once again beat the Lakers to win their 17th championship.
The Celtics most recently advanced to the NBA Finals in 2022, but eventually lost in a competitive series to the Golden State Warriors. The team was led by current stars Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum.
Boston Celtics Team Info
Boston Celtics at TD Garden
TD Garden opened in 1995 and replaced the original Boston Garden, which housed the Celtics for 49 years. In the nearly 30 years it has hosted the Celtics, TD Garden has been renovated three times: in 2006, 2009 and 2014. The latest renovations added a new HD entertainment board, a see-through shot clock and an LED lighting system to the exterior of the building.
TD Garden also houses The Sports Museum, which features memorabilia from various sports teams and events in the area, including the Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots. It also features sculptures of some of the most legendary athletes in Boston's history, including Larry Bird.
The Boston Celtics’ 2023–24 regular season kicks off in October at Madison Square Garden in New York City, when the Celtics face off against the New York Knicks. The Celtics host their home opener against the Miami HEAT on October 27. The Celtics play their final game of the regular season at home against Eastern Conference opponents the Washington Wizards. Here’s a list of key games to keep an eye on:
- 10/25 @ New York Knicks
- 10/27 vs. Miami HEAT
- 11/15 @ Philadelphia 76ers
- 12/19 @ Golden State Warriors
- 12/25 @ Los Angeles Lakers
- 12/31 @ San Antonio Spurs
- 01/25 @ Miami HEAT
- 02/01 vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- 02/11 @ Miami HEAT
- 02/24 @ New York Knicks
- 02/27 vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- 03/03 vs. Golden State Warriors
- 03/17 @ Washington Wizards
- 03/20 vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 04/11 vs. New York Knicks
- 04/14 vs. Washington Wizards
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Boston Celtics.
A printable schedule for the Boston Celtics' 2023-24 season can be found here.
The Boston Celtics have made 22 appearances in the NBA Finals, and have won 17 times (in 1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986 and 2008).
All 30 teams will participate in the Group Play stage of the NBA In-Season Tournament. Here’s a list of the Boston Celtics’ Group East C matchups:
- 11/10 vs. Brooklyn Nets
- 11/17 @ Toronto Raptors
- 11/24 @ Orlando Magic
- 11/28 vs. Chicago Bulls
The Boston Celtics play at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. The seating map for TD Garden can be viewed here.
Celtics you can do it you always came through before so you can come through for Boston fans. You could still come through you have four more games and you can pull it off. Don’t let the heat get to you because you know Boston is nice and cool and smooth. Let’s go Celtics. Let’s go let’s go Celtics let’s go.
I haven’t been to a basketball game in years. This was my first Playoff game, ever! Got balcony seats and got a decent view of the game! The energy was amazing! Unforgettable! Had a drink after at Legends to celebrate the win! Only down side is that staff at TD are not very nice, especially the ones that revolve around players…. Other than that, I can’t wait to go back! #GoCs
this was my first time watching NBA Playoffs and I was really entertained. I would definitely purchase the ticket in ticket master again as the ticket delivery is perfect which was emailed to me in a proper way. You can keep the e ticket in your apple wallet and easily scanned by the staff in TD garden. Thanks ticket master!
Great experience like always! Like I said, the Celtics never disappoint!
Good vibe all night long, busy as it can get but relatively quick and easy access. Helpful staff and overall a venue and event organisation like just a few allowing all the crowd to enjoy the night.
Amazing seat. Exciting environment. Great game. TD Garden does an amazing job getting all attendees in and out of the stadium with ease. The atmosphere was electric all the way from the DJ playing on the plaza as we arrived to the staff respectfully ushering the excited fans out of the arena after the game to the crowd celebrating on the street. Can't wait to come back for a game in Round Two!!!
The chairs were extremely small and uncomfortable. Cup holders were poorly placed on the arms of the charis I was constantly hitting my neighbors water bottle. These seats were not made for and one over 5'10" I'm six foot five and it was hell. I and ended up getting up it was so cramped 7 minutes before the first half ended. I walked around for the rest of the game.and felt a little cheated for $1,000 tickets
Excessive artificial noise takes away from the game itself, which is very enjoyable on its own. Constant thumping during play is annoying and unnecessary. Natural cheering and applauding is fine. I don't need a recorded voice to tell me to make noise or put my hands together. I will do that on my own when warranted.
The atmosphere is amazing , it’s so fun trying to get on the jumbo tron 😂 an overall great experience, Highly recommended. CELTICS in 4