We’re big fans of Dierks! I understand it was a fundraiser but the show was very short. A little less talking and / or a little more singing would have been nice.
- Current Location
- 12/2/23Saturday 08:00 PMDurant, OKChoctaw Grand TheaterDierks Bentley
Dierks Bentley broke out in the country music genre with his 2003 debut hit single "What Was I Thinkin'" off his eponymous debut album. The Phoenix, Arizona-born artist’s playful blend of country, rock and bluegrass shines on songs such as 2005’s steamy ballad “Come a Little Closer,” 2014’s “Drunk on a Plane,” and swooning duets like “I'll Be The Moon” with Maren Morris. With nine Top 10 albums under his belt and 14 Grammy nominations, the singer-songwriter has also spent most of the past two decades on the road, touring with the likes of Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert on 2013’s stacked Locked and Re-Loaded Tour. The “notorious road warrior” (Rolling Stone) — now based in Nashville — has completed 15 headlining tours that often evoke summer barbeques and high-energy tailgate parties.
To connect with Dierks Bentley:
Dierks Bentley began the GRAVEL & GOLD TOUR in June. After kicking off in Toronto, Ontario, the tour covered much of the U.S.
The GRAVEL & GOLD TOUR began on June 1 at the Budweiser Stage in Toronto, Ontario.
The GRAVEL & GOLD TOUR took Dierks Bentley across North America in the following cities:
- 06/01 – Toronto, ON @ Budweiser Stage
- 06/02 – Detroit, MI @ Pine Knob Music Theatre
- 06/03 – Cleveland, OH @ Blossom Music Center
- 06/04 – Madison, IL @ NASCAR Cup Series Race
- 06/16 – Raleigh, NC @ Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
- 06/17 – Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion
- 06/22 – Gilford, NH @ Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion
- 06/24 – Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake
- 07/08 – Tinley Park, IL @ Credit Union 1 Amphitheatre
- 07/09 – Noblesville, IN @ Ruoff Music Center
- 07/13 – Jacksonville, FL @ Daily’s Place
- 07/14 – Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds
- 07/15 – West Palm Beach, FL – iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre
- 07/21 – Camdenton, MO @ Ozarks Amphitheater
- 07/27 – Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
- 07/28 – Bethel, NY @ Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- 07/29 – Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live
- 07/30 – York, PA @ York Fair
- 08/03 – Corning, CA @ Rolling Hills Casino - CA
- 08/04 – Stateline, NV @ Lake Tahor Outdoor Arena at Harveys
- 08/10 – Nampa, ID @ Ford Idaho Center Amphitheater
- 08/11 – West Valley City, UT @ USANA Amphitheatre
- 08/12 – Albuquerque, NM @ Isleta Amphitheater
- 08/17 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
- 08/18 – Chula Vista, CA @ North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
- 08/19 – Palm Desert, CA @ Acrisure Arena at Greater Palm Springs
- 08/24 – Bend, OR @ Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- 08/25 – Bend, OR @ Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- 08/26 – Auburn, WA @ White River Amphitheatre
- 08/27 – Airway Heights, WA @ Northern Quest Casino
- 09/01 – Durant, OK @ Choctaw Grand Theater
- 09/05 – Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- 09/06 – Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
The amphitheater run of the GRAVE & GOLD TOUR featured country music superstar Jordan Davis, with a diverse group of special guests performing on select dates, including: Elle King, Tracy Lawrence, Tyler Braden, Caylee Hammack, Kameron Marlowe, The Cadillac Three, The Red Clay Strays, Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway, Shane Smith & the Saints, Caitlyn Smith, Hailey Whitters and Bentley’s country music parody band, Hot Country Knights.
Dierks Bentley put on an EXCELLENT show. Opening band was great too. I absolutely LOVE seeing shows at the Armory, every seat in the house is spectacular and always very quick drink lines!!
Dierks did not disappoint. Great show! Looking forward to seeing him again.
The Armory in Mpls is an awesome venue! Fully staffed with polite, fun, and friendly peeps. Beautiful atmosphere, no huge lines for bathroom or drinks. And of course Dierks Bentley gave it his all (as usual) and rocked an amazing show! We had a blast! This was my first concert at the Armory and I would definitely go back. Well done!
Dierks and his entire band loves to perform and they make sure the audience has as much fun as they do! My face hurt from smiling, my stomach from laughing, and my voice from singing! What a blast!
My friend invited me and another to see Dierks Bentley 9 months ago. I'm a huge country music fan and see a lot of concerts live. I travel multiple times each year to Nashville. It is true I have some favorites and tend to stay on No Shoes Radio and The Highway, Spotify with Ace in the Hole and my favorite song list. I could have skipped this one I told her. I agreed to go however and was blown away at how much fun it was! His show is constant entertainment and fun! The crowd sang every word to every song. His crowd was fully engaged every moment of the show. His next show will be at a larger venue hopefully as it was packed full at The Armory. My favorite song was Drunk on a Plane. His costume and antics were so funny that I'm still laughing about it. I loved every minute of his show. Great job! I'll see you at Lakefront Musicfest in July Dierks! Thanks for coming to my hometown! Shelly
Love seeing concerts at the Armory. Such a small venue that you can see great from any place. Also very easy to get drinks, although expensive. Dierks put on an amazing show. I can barely talk today from yelling so much. Would love to see him again.
Great concert. Great venue. He put in a great show
Was so fun!!! He is a GREAT entertainer and his band was exceptional! Overall unreal performance.
Definitely not my favorite country concert but it sure was something.