Any lady going through Menopause should see this musical! So much fun! It is comforting to know I'm not the only one with these experiences, and I can laugh at myself so much more now! Thanks for the giggles!
- Current Location
- 2/17/24Saturday 03:00 PMNewport News, VAFerguson Center for the Arts Concert HallMenopause The Musical 2
Ferguson Center for the Arts Concert Hall
- 2/28/24Wednesday 07:00 PMEffingham, ILEffingham Performance CenterMenopause The Musical 2
- 3/5/24Tuesday 07:30 PMRochester, MNCH Mayo Presentation Hall at Mayo Civic CenterMenopause the Musical 2: Cruising Through 'The Change'
- 3/6/24Wednesday 07:30 PMDuluth, MNDECC Symphony HallMenopause The Musical 2
- 3/8/24Friday 08:00 PMMinneapolis, MNPantages TheatreMenopause The Musical 2: Cruising Through 'the Change'®
- 3/17/24Sunday 04:00 PMBillings, MTAlberta Bair TheaterMenopause The Musical 2
Alberta Bair Theater
- 3/23/24Saturday 03:00 PMSpokane, WAFirst Interstate Center for the ArtsMenopause The Musical 2
First Interstate Center for the Arts
- 4/12/24Friday 07:30 PMChattanooga, TNThe Walker TheatreMenopause the Musical 2: Cruising Through 'The Change'
- 4/13/24Saturday 02:00 PMChattanooga, TNThe Walker TheatreMenopause the Musical 2: Cruising Through 'The Change'
- 4/13/24Saturday 08:00 PMChattanooga, TNThe Walker TheatreMenopause the Musical 2: Cruising Through 'The Change'
- 4/16/24Tuesday 03:00 PMAtlantic City, NJTropicana Showroom at Tropicana Atlantic CityMenopause The Musical 2
- 4/17/24Wednesday 07:30 PMWilkes-Barre, PAF.M. Kirby Center Menopause The Musical 2
- 4/18/24Thursday 07:00 PMReading, PAThe Santander Performing Arts Center Menopause The Musical 2
- 5/9/24Thursday 07:30 PMAppleton, WIFox Cities PACMenopause The Musical 2: Cruising Through 'the Change'®
- 5/21/24Tuesday 07:30 PMRichmond, VACarpenter Theatre at Dominion Energy CenterMenopause The Musical 2
Carpenter Theatre at Dominion Energy Center
- 6/1/24Saturday 03:00 PMLaconia, NHColonial Theatre LaconiaMenopause The Musical 2
Colonial Theatre Laconia
- 6/1/24Saturday 07:30 PMLaconia, NHColonial Theatre LaconiaMenopause The Musical 2
Colonial Theatre Laconia
- 6/8/24Saturday 03:00 PMUtica, NYThe StanleyMenopause The Musical 2
- 11/30/23Thursday 07:30 PMToronto, ON, CAJane Mallett TheatreMenopause the Musical 2: Cruising Through 'The Change'Cancelled
- 12/1/23Friday 07:30 PMToronto, ON, CAJane Mallett TheatreMenopause the Musical 2: Cruising Through 'The Change'Cancelled
My expirience was nice the ladies were very nice singers and dancers and very funny
The latter had the crowd going and by the end of the show, all were on their feet singing along to Shania. Found the show shorter than expected as the advertising said 730pm - 1030pm and it ended at 900pm-ish. Considering the crowd, it would have been very appropriate to have a washroom break midway.
The stage set, story line, and lyrics were all on target for this hilarious show portraying women going thru the change.
What a fun night. We were laughing throughout the whole show. Loved the performers as they brought each character to life perfectly. We will be making this an annual event.
Absolutely fabulous! I highly recommend people to go see this play, even the gentlemen! You'll have a laugh and get a little insight into the journey of a woman. So much laughter, the music and lyrics were on point! The acting was amazing. Hats off to all the actresses! Kudos!
A hilarious comedy, which had us laughing all through the performance! Wonderful actresses with exceptional voices! Four ladies that gave their best to identify us with “ The Change”! Really an exceptional experience! Highly recommend to ladies from 40 up!!!
I’ve never heard of a musical with only four people. This was definitely not what I was expecting. I was expecting a musical, full of activity and joy. I was not expecting a four person monologue singing. This needs to be front and center in the description, that it is only four people. Granted they were good, but this was not what I was expecting. I really wanted to leave midway but my friend was too embarrassed.
I laughed for the entire 90 minutes , this was the funniest show I have seen
The ladies are very professional. They lit up the sky with their singing snd dancing. The lyrics blended with the oldies and were right on point.Highly recommended ✅