Very very exciting. I love the Coyotes a lot. They make Hockey fun, and enjoyable. This is why I really love the Coyotes. They are such an enjoyable team. Let's hype up our Yotes, and their adventures!
- Current Location
- 12/2/23Saturday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. St. Louis Blues
- 12/4/23Monday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Washington Capitals
- 12/7/23Thursday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- 12/15/23Friday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. San Jose Sharks
- 12/16/23Saturday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Buffalo Sabres
- 12/19/23Tuesday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Ottawa Senators
- 12/27/23Wednesday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Colorado Avalanche
- 1/2/24Tuesday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Florida Panthers
- 1/4/24Thursday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. New York Islanders
- 1/7/24Sunday 05:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Winnipeg Jets
- 1/9/24Tuesday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Boston Bruins
- 1/11/24Thursday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Calgary Flames
- 1/20/24Saturday 01:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Nashville Predators
- 1/22/24Monday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- 2/8/24Thursday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- 2/14/24Wednesday 07:30 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Minnesota Wild
- 2/16/24Friday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- 2/19/24Monday 02:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Edmonton Oilers
- 2/21/24Wednesday 08:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- 3/5/24Tuesday 07:00 PMTempe, AZMullett Arena Arizona Coyotes vs. Chicago Blackhawks
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Arizona Coyotes
Arizona Coyotes History
Before they were the Arizona Coyotes, this franchise — a founding member of the World Hockey Association — was originally based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and began playing in 1972 as the Jets. The early team made headlines before the season even started after signing hockey star Bobby Hull from the Chicago Blackhawks. The Jets went on to be one of the best teams in the league, winning three titles from 1976 to 1979.
The WHA merged with the NHL before the 1979-1980 season, but the Jets were unable to maintain their dominance and the franchise was relocated to Arizona before the 1996-1997 season; they became known as the Phoenix Coyotes. The Coyotes subsequently qualified for the postseason in each of their first four seasons and hockey legend Wayne Gretzky became a minority owner of the team in 2000 and their head coach in 2005.
After filing bankruptcy in 2009, the team was later purchased by the NHL. Despite the tumultuous seasons, the Coyotes won 50 games during the 2009-2010 season. In the 2011-2012 season, they won their first division title in franchise history. In 2013, the NHL sold the team and its name was changed to the Arizona Coyotes in 2014. Since 1997, the Coyotes have made it to the playoffs a total of nine times.
Arizona Coyotes Team Info
Year Founded: 1972
Team Colors: Brick Red, Desert Sand, Black
Team Rivals: Los Angeles Kings, San Jose Sharks, Anaheim Ducks
Arizona Coyotes at Mullett Arena
The Arizona Coyotes are currently using the all-new Mullett Arena at Arizona State University as their new home. The team will play all of their home games at the venue through the 2024-2025 season, with an additional option to continue to play there for the 2025-2026 season. The Arizona Coyotes previously played at Gila River Arena up until the 2021-2022 season.
The Arizona Coyotes’ 2023–24 regular season kicks off October 13th at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, when the Coyotes face off against the New Jersey Devils. The Coyotes will play their first home game on October 21st at Mullett Arena against the Anaheim Ducks, in Tempe, Arizona and their final home game against the Edmonton Oilers on April 17th. Here’s a list of key home games to keep an eye on:
- 10/21 vs. Anaheim Ducks
- 11/07 vs. Seattle Kraken
- 12/27 vs. Colorado Avalanche
- 01/09 vs. Boston Bruins
- 02/21 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- 03/05 vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- 04/17 vs. Edmonton Oilers
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Arizona Coyotes.
The Coyotes currently play at Mullett Arena at Arizona State University. The seating map for the arena can be viewed here.
Great game with couple friends enjoyed the game and atmosphere
Visiting family, and I saw the Kraken were in town while I was! My first time at Mullett, and my sisters’ first hockey game ever. Parking was easy, security was even easier—Mullett has a “no bag policy” they say is from the NHL, but I’ve used a clear bag at other arenas, so I’m not sure about that. However, it was clearly communicated before game day, so we were not caught off guard when we arrived. We were immediately greeted by the cheerleading squad (who also do ice maintenance during the game?! Loved seeing that!) and the mascot! They were taking pictures, and if I can get a mascot pic at an event, my day is MADE! We also got “My First Game” certificates at Guest Services that were filled in for us—my previous experiences with these have been blanks handed to me that I’ve had to fill out myself, so I loved the extra personal touch! This arena is shared with ASU, and is fairly small. But that means there are no bad seats! You also have a great opportunity to see the teams head to/from the locker room if you’re there before puck drop. Food options are limited, but each stand their selection very well! There is also no dedicated team store. There are a few pop-up stands throughout the arena, though. All staff was kind and helpful, as were all fans! At this game, it felt like a 50/50 mix of AZ/SEA. Leaving the game was a breeze! It was very organized getting out of the arena. But the parking garage blew me away! Each entrance had been converted to an exit, and all levels were specifically routed to dedicated lanes. There were traffic controllers inside the garage and immediately outside. It was the most efficient event exiting I can remember, and I want to refer all Western Washington venues to ASU for lessons! I will make an effort to attend an event at Mullett Arena any time I am in the Phoenix/Tempe area!
We were unable to attend due to the purse policy! At least make lockers available! I feel as if there is no point purchasing sporting or concert events due to such ridiculous policies! Cant take my wallet or period supplies without my purse! This is the third time I had a problem and wasted 400 cad! I won’t make anymore purchases until this policy is changed! Start doing proper searches again!
I love mullett don't get me wrong, it's small, noisy... great college atmosphere... but it's small...old coyotes stadium was way better, more seat options, here in mullett you feel squished. This new arena better beat gila river arena, if I'm going to drive from surprise, you better be damn sure
Other than the hassle for our companions and the “no purse” rule, we had a great time. Intimate smaller arena made for good engagement with all fans. Fan karaoke, crowd entertainment, food, and shirt giveaways made the experience enjoyable. Heads up, the arena is chilly, dress warm, and be prepared for $40 parking.
Really happy of the atmosphere at the mullet arena. ! will be back next year for sure !
Great experience at the Mullet Arena for the hockey game, but the prices dropped significantly right before the game compared to when I purchased the seats (price drop $138 each seat)! So I called Ticketmaster and was given the option to stay where I was in what was now a very overpriced seat, or exchange/upgrade seats for more money; I upgraded but justified the price because the seats were against the glass and included food and bev at only $30 more each seat which is less than the cost of food and drinks per person at concessions! I just don’t like the practice of overpricing seats then dropping prices in order to sell more seats, really unfair to those that plan ahead and purchase seats for an event in advance. Makes me hesitate buying seats through Ticketmaster in the future that early before an event.
Mullett Arena is one of the very best ice rinks in the country. We just attended a Coyotes game. Not a bad seat in the house. Seating 5k is unheard of watching NHL. They are working on a new facility. Will play there til then. We are going to see ASU play Anchorage in November. ASU is almost in the top ten in D-1 college hockey. A very good team. If you have never seen an in person hockey game at a high level. Attend. The atmosphere in the rink is the very best.
Great seats, really had a good time. Hope to see them again.