Awesome time, was a christmas gift ro my husband who had naver been to a hockey game before
Easy access great parking exciting game. Had a great time thanks.
Going to watch the Arizona Coyotes is just awesome. I love going there with my family and little grandkids. They enjoy it so much and the atmosphere and spirit is unique! Go Coyotes!
As Canadians, we loved watching the Coyotes play the Montreal Canadians. It was a great game with amazing saves by the goalies. Our Sears were good for viewing the game and I especially found the seat view on the Ticketmaster website very helpful.
The arena is amazing. It was my first time there. The atmosphere was great too. Beer was overpriced but to be expected.
BMW lounge tickets
First time at a game in Gila River arena. Sat in the BMW lounge area. Totally recommend it for the future games! Good food, free beer, great service and great seats! Could see the players from each side as they walked out the tunnel! I would totally pay the extra dollars for the lounge seats!
Loved the arena. Friendly environment. Would go again!
The hockey game was great. However, I paid $10 for online parking and when I opened my tickets on the Ticketmaster App there was nothing that showed I paid for parking so I had to pay an additional $15 to park when I got there. As far as the venue, the food service was horrible. I stood in line for hot dogs for 15 minutes and then was told they were out at that stand. They should have been telling people in line if you want a hot dog they are out! Then I went to the next food stand and waited again for at least 10 minutes and they were out also. I missed 13 minutes of the second period. So all in all with the parking issue and food service, it left me with a bad taste about the experience.
Gila River Great - Parking BAD!
Gila River Arena is a great venue with the Westgate Entertainment district right there. Lots of places to eat and walk around before or after the game. I love this area! However, with the recent parking changes and events happening at the State Farm Stadium at the same time, the parking was a complete nightmare! You cannot access the parking lots the way we used to and we had to drive around for 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get to Lot G reserved parking. At the very least, they should have had signs directing people where to go and how to get to parking. It was a complete mess and I hope they fix this before the next event happens!
Coyotes opening night
We make opening night a family affair, every year wè take the entire family to see them. Good value , the promotion also include a hotdog and a drink.
Arizona Coyotes at the Gila River Arena
With an exciting young roster and a couple of talented additions, the Arizona Coyotes are excited about the new season. Their home, the Gila River Arena, sits smack dab in the middle of the Valley of the Sun. The vast food and entertainment options within Glendale's Westgate Entertainment District make a night out with the Coyotes a full-spectrum family fun event. Games are lively, with howls filling the Gila River Arena every time the Coyotes light the lamp.
Arizona Coyotes 2018-19 Season
The Coyotes have been busy during the off season they have brought in a couple players who could be difference-makers. They signed speedy Michael Grabner from the Rangers and acquired Alex Galchenyuk in a trade with the Canadiens. The duo join 20-year-old wunderkind Clayton Keller, who led the Coyotes in scoring last season. Arizona is loaded with talented young players, such as Christian Dvorak, Christian Fischer, and Brendan Perlini — all of whom experienced breakout campaigns last season.
Among the league's elite defensemen, Oliver Ekman-Larsson was re-signed to a deal that will keep him in the Valley for the long term. He's joined by vets Alex Goligoski and Niklas Hjalmarsson. Goaltender Antti Raanta posted a winning record last season.
The season kicks off at home on Oct. 6 with a game against the Anaheim Ducks, and the Coyotes hope that will be the start of a march to the Playoffs.
The 2018/19 Season is packed full of amazing promotions that are fun for the whole family. Below is the promotional list for the season.
• Saturday, Oct. 6 vs. Anaheim Ducks (Opening Night): All fans in attendance will receive a Kachina rally towel courtesy of NHL Network and a 2018-19 magnet schedule courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos. Additionally, players will arrive on the Red Carpet between 3 and 4 p.m. and enter Gila River Arena through the plaza at Gate 4.
• Saturday, Oct. 27 vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (HOWL-o-ween): Celebrate Halloween early with the Coyotes on HOWL-o-ween night presented by FRY's Food Stores. The first 5,000 kids 14 and under will receive a Coyotes-themed candy bucket courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Saturday, Nov. 17 vs. Boston Bruins (Military Appreciation Night): Join the Coyotes to honor local active and veteran military members. Coyotes players will wear camouflage jerseys during warmup. The first 7,500 fans will receive a Coyotes camouflage hat.
• Sunday, Nov. 25 vs. Calgary Flames (Hockey Fights Cancer Night): Help the Coyotes and the NHL support the fight against cancer. As part of the afternoon, the Coyotes will wear lavender HFC jerseys during warmup.
• Saturday, Dec. 8 vs. San Jose Sharks (Star Wars Night): The force will be with the Coyotes at Gila River Arena. The first 7,500 fans will receive a Star Wars themed giveaway item.
• Thursday, Dec. 20 vs. Montreal Canadiens (Happy HOWLidays): Celebrate the holidays with the Coyotes. The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive Antti Raanta socks courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Saturday, Dec. 22 vs. Colorado Avalanche (Happy HOWLidays)
• Sunday, Dec. 30 vs. Vegas Golden Knights (New Year's Eve Eve): Get the party started early on Dec. 30 at Gila River Arena.
• Sunday, Jan. 6 vs. New York Rangers (Howler's Birthday): Everyone's favorite mascot, Howler, will be giving away Howler spirit hats to the first 7,500 fans courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Friday, Jan. 18 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (Trash-Talkin' Tyson): The first 7,500 fans will receive a Trash-Talkin' Tyson Nash plush presented by FOX Sports Arizona.
• Thursday, Feb. 14 vs. St. Louis Blues (Valentine's Day): Enjoy a romantic evening at Gila River Arena as the Coyotes host the Blues.
• Sunday, Feb. 24 vs. Winnipeg Jets (Shane Doan Jersey Retirement): Join the Coyotes as they honor Valley legend and former captain Shane Doan with his jersey number retirement ceremony. All fans in attendance will receive a commemorative Shane Doan bobblehead courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Saturday, Mar. 2 vs. Detroit Red Wings (Turn Back the Clock/80's Night): Wear your sunglasses at night. The first 7,500 fans will receive a Rick Tocchet Kachina T-shirt courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos and State Forty Eight.
• Thursday, Mar. 7 vs. Calgary Flames (First Responders Night): The Coyotes will honor several of the Valley's first responders when Arizona hosts the Flames.
• Saturday, Mar. 16 vs. Edmonton Oilers (St. Patrick's Day/Go Green Night): Fans will learn more about conservation and sustainability. As part of the evening, the Coyotes will wear green St. Patrick's Day jerseys during warmup.
• Sunday, Mar. 31 vs. Minnesota Wild (Superhero Night): The first 5,000 kids 14 and under will receive an Oliver Ekman-Larsson kid's cape.
• Saturday, Apr. 6 vs. Winnipeg Jets (Fan Appreciation Night): The Coyotes will show their appreciation for the best fans in the NHL. All fans will receive a Shane Doan replica jersey banner poster.
The Coyotes will also be offering Pepsi Family Value Packs for nine (9) home games this season. This package contains four (4) tickets, four (4) hot dogs and four (4) Pepsi products for $119 for upper level seating or a $199 lower level seating option.
These include games on October 6 (Opening Night) vs. Anaheim, October 27 vs. Tampa Bay, November 25 vs. Calgary, December 8 vs. San Jose, December 22 vs. Colorado, January 6 vs. N.Y. Rangers, February 9 vs. Dallas, March 9 vs. Los Angeles, and April 6 vs. Winnipeg.
In addition, the Party Pack returns for this season and includes two (2) lower level tickets & two (2) draft beers starting at just $99. All Thursday games are available for this package.
Once again, the Coyotes will be offering Student Rush, for 22 Sunday through Thursday games this season. High school and college students can purchase tickets via the Coyotes app or line up one hour prior to puck drop outside the Gila River Arena box office to purchase up to two (2) select upper level tickets for just $15 each or lower level tickets for just $30 each. This offer applies only to active high school and college students with identification and excludes the games on February 24 vs. Winnipeg and March 26 vs. Chicago.
Military Rush will take place on Saturday, November 17 against the Boston Bruins. With identification, active and veteran military personnel can purchase up to two (2) select upper level tickets for just $15 each or lower level tickets for just $30 each.
The Kid's Postgame Slapshot returns for 16 dates this season. Kids 14 and under can take a slapshot on the Gila River Arena ice following every Saturday and Sunday home game except for Oct. 6 and Apr. 6.
Please note that promotions, giveaways and offers are subject to change.
The Coyotes home opener will take place on Saturday, October 6 versus the Anaheim Ducks. Game time is 6 p.m. at Gila River Arena. For more information on Coyotes tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit www.ArizonaCoyotes.com.