Xfinity Center Tickets
885 S Main St, Mansfield, MA 02048
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Xfinity Center Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsXfinity Center (previously Comcast Center, Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts aka Great Woods) is located at the junction of Routes 140 and 495 South (within minutes of I-95).
Take I-95 South to exit 7A-140 South, follow for 3 1/2 miles.
Take 495 South, to exit 11.
take I-95 North, to exit 6A-495 South, to exit 11.
From Cape Cod:
Take 495 North, to exit 10-123, follow 123 West to 140 North.
ParkingThe Xfinity Center facility contains 16 parking lots providing ample parking for all ticket holders with no additional charge. Be assured that every effort is made to ensure a safe and speedy exit from the facility.
ALL RECREATIONAL VEHICLES AND BUSSES MUST BE FILLED TO CAPACITY WITH PATRONS HOLDING VALID TICKETS. NO TRAILERS, COMMERCIAL TRUCKS, OR COMMERCIAL CATERING BUSINESSES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARKING LOTS.
Box Office NumbersGeneral Information#: (508)339-2331
Box Office HoursHours:
Mon-Fri: 1:00-5:00pm (non event days)
1 hour to 1 1/2 hours after start of show time on event days.
Open on the day that events first go on sale.
Types of Payment AcceptedCash, MC, VISA, AMX, DISCOVER
Will CallWill Call is available at the Box Office 2 hours prior to event.
General RulesLawn chairs are not allowed.
No tapes or laser pointers. No Weapons.
Xfinity Center allows food in provided it fits into a one gallon bag (Soft Coolers Only!). One bag per person.
Xfinity Center allowed one factory sealed bottle of water per person.
There is no smoking in the reserved seating areas of the Xfinity Center.
Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval.
Backpacks and bags are subject to search. Very large, oversized bags are not permitted inside the ticket gates. Bag policy may change for certain events according to security requirements
Children RulesCall box office for specific information: (508) 339-2333.
MiscellaneousFor all media inquiries regarding the Xfinity Center, please email:
Concessions are available including wine and beer.
New England Sportservice is the exclusive food & beverage provider at the Xfinity Center. To purchase alcoholic beverages, a patron must present one of the following forms of identification:
● a valid Massachusetts issued Driver’s License which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid Massachusetts issued Liquor Identification Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid Massachusetts issued Identification Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid United States issued Passport Identification Booklet or a valid United States issued Passport Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age *All other passports not issued by the United States government must have a United States Custom Stamp, printed in English and indicate that the patron is at least 21 years of age or older
● a valid United States issued Military Identification Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid Out-of-State Driver’s License which has the patron’s photo and indicates that the patron is at least 25 years of age or older and subject to the conditions that (1) the patron must actually appear to be 25 years of age or older and (2) if the patron is between 25 and 30 years of age, the patron must also produce another form of identification (such as a credit card, with a signature to compare signatures), which substantiates the person's identity.
● a valid Canadian Driver’s License/US Territory License which has the patron’s photo and indicates that the patron is at least 25 years of age or older and subject to the conditions that (1) the patron must actually appear to be 25 years of age or older and (2) if the patron is between 25 and 30 years of age, the patron must also produce another form of identification (such as a credit card, with a signature to compare signatures), which substantiates the person's identity. This document must be printed in English.
We will not accept: out-of-state issued driver’s license which indicates that the patron is 24 years of age or younger; out-of-state issued identification cards; out-of-state issued liquor identification cards; out of country driver’s license except Canada/US Territory, this document must be printed in English; VISA’s; Alien Registration Cards; Passports from governments that are not officially recognized by the United States; Dependant/Merchant Marine Military Identification Cards; duplicate forms of identification; expired forms of identification; photo copies of any form of identification; non-photo forms of identification of any kind; and damaged, mutilated or altered licenses or other forms of identification.
Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages on premises may be requested at any time to produce valid identification which must satisfy the foregoing requirements. No refunds will be offered for confiscated alcoholic beverages. Any patron who presents false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be subject to eviction and arrest. Any patron who passes alcohol to another patron who is unable to provide an acceptable form of identification as listed above may be subject to eviction. We will not serve more than two alcoholic beverages to a patron at one time and we reserve the right to limit service to one drink per patron. Our alcohol service will end at least one hour prior to the scheduled end of an event. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time. We will not serve any patron whom we believe to be intoxicated. Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or removed from these premises. Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages not obtained on premises will be subject to eviction. New England Sportservice retains the right to refuse any ID, and to refuse/cease service to any patron at any time. Our policies are in place for your protection, as well as ours.
Thank you and enjoy the show!