Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets
18300 W. Alameda Parkway, Morrison, CO 80465
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsFrom the North-
Take Interstate-70 West to the Morrison exit (#259). Turn left and travel South 1.5 miles to the park entrance.
From the South-
Take Highway 285 to C470. Take the Morrison exit and travel West to the park entrance.
ParkingParking is available on site. Price is included in the price of your ticket. Parking lots usually open 1/2 hour prior to door time. Come early to avoid traffic hassles and to get the best parking and best access to seating. Selected shows will have parking open earlier than the standard. Patrons are asked to follow directions of parking personnel and park as close as possible to other cars.
**NOTE** NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING PERMITTED!!
NOTE: Do not park on the Highway, at entrances to the Park, on private property, Alameda Parkway, or in the town of Morrison. Each of these areas is patrolled and you will be towed.
Handicapped parking: Designated accessible parking for persons with disabilities is in two locations. Please check your tickets for the locations of your seats before parking. For access to the top of the amphitheatre, Row 70, parking is available in the Top Circle Lot. For access to the front row, Row 1, the parking is at the Upper South Lot. A valid, appropriate handicap placard or license plate is required to park in a space identified as reserved for persons with disabilities. All park entrances can access all parking lots.
Box Office NumbersAdministration: (720) 865-2494 INFORMATION ONLY
Recorded Event Information: (720) 865-2494
All Advance Ticketing done through Ticketmaster.
Box Office HoursGates open 1 1/2 hours prior to show time and the Box Office opens 2 hours prior to the gates.
Box office is located on Red Rocks Park Road (Entrance #2 - Hwy 26/93 at Alameda, South .2 Miles).
Types of Payment AcceptedThe box office accepts cash only.
Will CallWill call is located halfway up the Red Rocks Park Road (#2) entrance at the Box Office. Tickets may be picked up as early as 2 and a half hours prior to show time on the day of the show unless otherwise posted.
Please note that for some Red Rocks shows, Rows 1-6 will be offered as Will Call Only. This will be noted on the PLEASE NOTE portion of the Event Detail page.
Accessible SeatingAccess to Row 1 Accessible seating is via shuttle from Upper South Parking Lot.
Access to Row 70 Accessible seating from the top Circle Lot.
Please note that for some Red Rocks shows Accessible seating in Rows 1 and 2 will be Will Call only as the only method of delivery available. This information will be listed in the PLEASE NOTE portion on the Event Detail Page.
HANDICAP PARKING MUST HAVE APPROVED A.D.A.
General Rules**No Overnight Camping**
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED
Please feel free to bring the following items into Red Rocks Amphitheatre
· Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers
· Empty soft-sided water bottles
· Coolers 12 x 17 x 12 and smaller (must fit under designated seat)
· Cloth bags, soft packs 12 x 17 x 12 (must fit under designated seat)
· Food (fruit, vegetables must be sliced)
· Seat cushions/soft side seat backs under 18 wide (no items with legs permitted)
· Umbrellas (please use as small as possible and without points) - Ponchos are preferred.
' Strollers must fold up and fit under seat
· All personal possessions must fit under the patron s designated seat
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED
Please Leave the following items behind as they are not permitted into Red Rocks Amphitheatre
· Non Factory-sealed beverage/liquid filled containers (including thermoses, bota bags or wine skins)
· Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
· Glass bottles or aluminum/steel cans
· Laser pointers (will be confiscated & patron subject to ejection)
· Coolers larger than 12 x 17 x 12
· Bags or soft packs larger than 12 x 16 x 12
· Recording devices (audio, video, or cameras as restricted by show)
· Weapons or items construed as weapons (e.g., guns, knives, sticks, fireworks)
· Bullhorns or noisemakers
· Framed backpacks
· Animals (except guide dogs)
· Skateboards or inline skates
· Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (e.g., chains, wallet chains or jewelry with spiked edges)
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as condition of admittance.
Smoking is only permitted in designated areas along the outside rail of the outside stairs. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the seating area of the amphitheatre.
Intoxicated guests shall be denied entrance to the amphitheatre and/or detained for further evaluation.
Red Rocks Management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue.
Re-entry is not permitted.
For further information, visit www.redrocksonline.com.
MiscellaneousRed Rocks has concessions and merchandise inside the Amphitheatre available for purchase.
Please note that for some Red Rocks shows, Rows 1-6 will be Will Call only as the only available method of delivery. This includes the Accessible Seating in Rows 1 and 2. This informaiton will be included in the PLEASE NOTE section on the Event Detail Page.
Reserved and General Admission seating varies depending on show.