Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Tickets
909 Lakeshore Blvd. W., Ontario Place, Toronto, ON M6K 3L3
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsFrom the West take QEW/Gardiner Expwy to Lakeshore Blvd exit. Proceed East on Lakeshore and follow signs to ONTARIO PLACE. Stay to the right and follow oad.
From the East proceed to Lakeshore Blvd West and follow signs to ONTARIO PLACE. At Strachan, turn left and then immediately right. Follow small winding road to Amphitheatre.
ParkingParking will be limited during the 135th edition of the Canadian Nation Exhibition begins on Friday August 16, 2013.
Reminder of the following:
- The Dufferin Bridge is CLOSED to vehicle traffic; however it remains OPEN to pedestrians and cyclists.
- There is ongoing construction on Strachan Avenue on the east end of the CNE site to the immediate north.
- The intersection of Spadina and King is closed for TTC track construction.
- The eastbound Gardiner Expressway is reduced to two lanes from Jarvis to the Don Valley, which means it can get congested as far west as the CNE grounds or further
Access to the exhibition grounds will be permitted to MCA ticket holders at the CNE gates located at both the GO and TTC platform and Dufferin Street Gates on event days.
Will Call pick up when arriving by transit or on foot: Requires the purchase of a $16.00 grounds admission voucher. The $16.00 will be reimbursed at the MCA box office. There is a 1-hour time limit for reimbursement. Each member of the party must pay the $16.00.
GO Transit Info
Lakeshore train service runs every 30 minutes (during off peak hours).
- Weekend Barrie line trains connect to lakeshore West train service at Union Station
TTC Buses & Streetcars offer direct service to the CNE, stopping at the Dufferin Gates Loop (west end of CNE grounds) and Exhibition Loop (via east end of grounds).
- 509 Harbourfront Bus: Get on at King subway station or Union subway station (Bay St. north of Front St.). Ride South to the Exhibition Loop.
- 511 Bathurst Streetcar: Get on at Bathurst subway station. Ride south to the Exhibition Loop.
- 521 Exhibition East Streetcar: Get on at King or St. Andrew subway stations. Ride west to the Exhibiton Loop.
- 29 Dufferin Bus: Get on at Dufferin subway station. Ride south to the Dufferin Gates Loop.
- 193 Exhibition Rocket: Get on at Dundas West subway station. Ride nonstop to the Dufferin Gates Loop.
Box Office Numbers(416) 260-5600
Box Office HoursBox Office Hours
Event Days Only – 11am to 10pm
Types of Payment AcceptedCash, Interac, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diner's Club Sears and Traveller's Cheques & Money Orders (with proper I.D.).
Will CallBox Office Location:
Located at Ontario Place Main Gate.
Note: Please arrive at box office early if picking up tickets.
Pick-up tickets between 11:00 am to 9:30 pm on the day of the show - please arrive early.
Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order and photo ID.
Accessible SeatingAccessible Seating:
Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the front of Sections 301 and 305 as well as at the back of sections 301,302,303,304,305 and 403,405,407. No access to 100/Floor level.
Washrooms and facilities are fully accessible.
All accessible seating is available through your local Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone or Ticket Centre.
Note: For all wheelchair seating located at the rear of a section, customers should be aware that if people in their section stand up, their view will most likely be obstructed.
General RulesItems you can bring:
Homemade food wrapped in plastic, blankets, low profile lawn chairs, only small collapsible umbrellas, one sealed plastic bottle of water, refillable water bottles and non professional cameras (point & shoots, disposables).
Alcohol, narcotics and illegal substances, cans, glass bottles, containers of any kinds, laser pens/pointers, audio/video recording devices and pro cameras with detachable lenses, glow sticks and any object that can be used as a projectile or weapon.
No smoking within any seating or standing area of the Amphitheatre
Children RulesChildren 24 months of age and under do not require a ticket if seated on a lap.
MiscellaneousThe 135th edition of the Canadian Nation Exhibition begins on Friday August 16, 2013.
Enter the Carpool Zone - a free on-line service that makes finding the right match for your carpool a snap. Learn more by visiting smartcommute.ca