MetLife Stadium Tickets
One MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
MetLife Stadium Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsFrom the George Washington Bridge
Follow Interstate 95 South signs to the New Jersey Turnpike south western spur (Sports Complex to exit 16W), which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
From the Lincoln Tunnel
Take Route 3 West and follow the signs to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the New Jersey Turnpike
Follow the western spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. If congested, use eastern spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to Route 3 West, follow directions above.
Traveling South on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway South to exit 163 (Route 17). Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway North to exit 153A (Route 3). Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
From Holland Tunnel or Brooklyn-Staten Island Bridge Crossings
Take New Jersey Turnpike extension to the Turnpike North. Follow directions above.
ParkingGeneral Parking Information:
• MetLife Stadium Parking Availability: There are approximately 23,000 parking spaces available that are distributed among 14 lots.
• There is no street parking available near the stadium.
• Parking fees will vary by event.
• Accessible parking is available in Lots E, F, & G. Accessible parking is available on a first come / first serve basis. You must have parking pass and state- issued person with disabilities placard or license plate to park in an accessible parking space. Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season or event parking privileges.
• Taxi / Black Car, Limousine, and Guest drop offs will be permitted in Lot C.
• Bus and R/V Parking is available in Lot L.
• All vehicles parking within the stadiums secured parking perimeter are subject to security inspection before being permitted to park.
• Hours of Operation will vary per event. For NFL games, parking lots will open 5 hours prior to kickoff. All other events are subject to vary.
• Parking passes are valid only for the event or game noted on the pass and for the specific lot.
• Please note, all parking information may be amended based on the nature of the event, please contact the stadium at 201-559-1515 or email@example.com with any specific questions not addressed above.
*Public transportation is available. Please visit www.njtransit.com for train and bus information.
Box Office NumbersBox Office: 201.559.1300, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Ticket Inquiries
- ADA Ticket Inquiries
Guest Services: 201.559.1515, email@example.com
Box Office HoursMetLife Stadium Box Office is open Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm. The Box Office is located in the West VIP lobby. Please park in Lot G, enter through West Gate and into the large glass doors labeled “West VIP.”
Types of Payment AcceptedThe MetLife Stadium Box Office will accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Personal checks will not be accepted.
Will CallTicketmaster Will Call may be picked up at any open ticket window.
For all events, non-Ticketmaster will call orders may be picked up at the designated will call window.
Will call tickets will be available beginning at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time for the event.
Accessible SeatingMetLife Stadium is fully accessible including all concession stand locations, merchandise stands, ATM's and seating areas. Accessible seating for guests with special needs is available on all levels and in all price ranges. Elevators are located in the southeast (SAP), southwest (Verizon), and northwest (Pepsi) corners of the stadium. Ramps are located at the north and south entrances. Seats with removable armrests are located throughout the stadium. A limited number of wheelchairs are located at each of the entrance gates to transport guests with limited mobility to their seating area.
Guests may contact the Metlife Stadium at 201-559-1515 or ADAinfo@metlifestadium.com for more information or any additional needs for non-NFL events.
MetLife Stadium ADA Ticket Questions call 201-559-1300.
New York Giants ADA Ticket Purchases call 201-935-8222.
New York Jets ADA Ticket Purchases call 973-549-4585.
For wheelchair accessible and limited mobility patrons for non-NFL events, please click on the "Request Accessible Tickets" icon on the right side of the page to be taken to a dedicated page for accessible seating purchases. Please request the total number of wheelchair plus companion seats or limited mobility plus companion seats within the same wheelchair dropdown box so you may sit together.
General RulesMetLife Stadium is committed to promoting a memorable event day experience for all fans. With that goal in mind, we have developed our Guest Code of Conduct to which we strongly encourage all guests to adhere.
Keeping MetLife Stadium and Plaza SMOKE-FREE
Children RulesFor non-NFL events, children under 34” in height do not require a ticket of their own but must share a seat with an accompanying adult.
All children taller than 34” inches require a ticket of their own.
For New York Jets games this 34" rule applies
For New York Giants games all guest need a
ticket regardless of age.
Please contact the stadium directly regarding the suitability of an event for children.
Please use Related Links icon MetLife Stadium Website on this page.