TRUTH's WARPED TOUR GIVEAWAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. (Purchase does not improve one's chance of winning.)
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to United States residents who have reached the age of 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Ticketmaster L.L.C., American Legacy Foundation ("Truth"), and their immediate families, advertising and promotion agencies involved in the Contest, the Contest sponsors and prize donors, and all of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, the "Sponsors and Administrators") are not eligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in TRUTH's WARPED TOUR GIVEAWAY (the "Contest"), during the period that begins on 12 am Pacific Time on 07/08/10 and ends on 11:59 PM Pacific Time on 09/30/10 (the "Contest Period"); visit the Truth truck at various locations during the Warped tour and participate in either: (a) relay races; or (b) dance-off. All entries must be original and may not include copyrighted, trademarked, patented by any third party or have been previously published by the entrant. Limited to one entry per person, irrespective of the method of entry. Subsequent entries per person will be disqualified.
3. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree to release the Sponsors and Administrators, and their employees, officers, agents and directors (the Sponsors and Administrators, and such others, collectively, the Released Parties), from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this Contest and/or use or acceptance of any prize.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Contest is void where prohibited. Illegible, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in the Contest. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer entries. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise this drawing, Ticketmaster reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest, and the right, but not the obligation, to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors on the Website or these rules. Ticketmaster reserves the right to share entry information with any other Released Parties.
5. WINNER SELECTION: All eligible entries will be judged by Ticketmaster based on the following criteria: ORIGINALITY 50%, TECHNICAL EXECUTION 40%; STYLE 10%.
Judging will take place at the Truth truck. The Contest will be conducted and judged by Truth and Truth's decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules shall apply and be final and binding. In the event of a tie, the entry with the highest score in Originality will be deemed the winner. If ties remain, the entry with the highest score in Technical Execution. If ties still remain, the tied entries will be rejudged on the same criteria. Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone. If a winner does not respond and meet the below requirements within seven (7) business days of attempted contact, Ticketmaster reserves the right to select an alternate winner from the names of the entries. In order to receive a prize, winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a publicity release, and may also be required to provide additional information (which may include, but not be limited to, social security or other tax information), waivers and releases. Winners will have one day to provide all such information and to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and publicity release (if required by Ticketmaster and/or Truth). These documents will, among other things, release the Released Parties from any claims, losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or the use or receipt of any prizes, and allow the use of the winner's name and likeness. Failure to comply with the foregoing, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, may cause the winner to forfeit their prize and Truth reserves the right to select an alternate winner.
6. ADVERTISING: Except where prohibited by law or regulation, winner's acceptance of prize will constitute permission for Ticketmaster and the other Released Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and statements for any purpose in reference to the Contest and this promotion without additional compensation, consideration or consent.
7. PRIZES: Each winner will receive TWO VIP passes which grant the holder and one guest access to backstage at the Warped Tour on the same date the winner is announced - approximate retail value of each prize is $100.
Specific additional details of prizes shall be in Ticketmaster's discretion and is subject to the prize donors providing the prizes, Ticketmaster reserves the right to change or replace the prize at any time with a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable, assignable nor redeemable for cash. All Federal, State and Local laws and regulations apply. Winners will be responsible for all Federal, State or other applicable taxes in connection with the receipt of prizes.
8. OWNERSHIP: By making a submission, entrants hereby assign all rights, title and interest in their submissions to Sponsor and, if necessary, will sign any documents to confirm the transfer at the Sponsor's request.
9. DISPUTES: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a person who has entered online, the entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet service provider, an online service provider or any other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
10. GOVERNING LAW: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants agree that this Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, the interpretation of the Official Rules, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Los Angeles (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees, court costs; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules, please send a self- addressed, stamped envelope to Ticketmaster TRUTH's WARPED TOUR GIVEAWAY Rules at 888 Seventh Ave., 2nd Floor, New York, New York, Attn: Danielle Rollo(WA and VT residents only may omit return postage). For a list of prize winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address referenced immediately above. All requests for a list of prize winners must be received no later than December 1, 2010.
12. Contest is sponsored by Ticketmaster L.L.C., 8800 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, 90069.