Thanks for joining the millions of people worldwide who buy tickets on Ticketmaster.com! Here's our first-timer "tutorial":
- Find your event by typing the artist, team, or venue name in the "Search" box at the top of any page on our site (see "Ticket Search Tips" below for pointers).
- Select a date and click "Find Tickets."
- For some events, you can choose between using an Interactive Seat Map or letting Ticketmaster search the best available seats for you.
- Learn how to use the Interactive Seat Map
- Let Ticketmaster search best available:
- Select number of tickets*
- Select ticket price and section
- Click "Find Tickets"
- Enter those weird-looking words shown in the image box. Why? We need to know you're not a bot - one of the automated programs some people use to tie up our system and buy up big blocks of tickets, blocking you from getting any. Bots can't get past those wavy words like real live fans can.
- Next, review your order and choose delivery. We recommend Print-at-Home (if available), our easy and immediate print-at-home option. You get two full minutes on this page before your tickets are released for others to buy - the time limit gives all fans a fair shot!
- Now it's time to sign in or create an account. To create an account just enter your first name, email address, and zip code and create a password.
- Time to use your credit card. We may ask for the three-digit Card Identification Number (CIN) on the back of your credit card (it's the four-digit number on the front of American Express cards). This page has an extra long three-minute time limit. When you click "Submit Order" your credit card will be charged, and we'll send a confirmation email with your event and billing information. (To prevent fraud, tickets can be mailed only to the cardholder's billing address.)
- You've got tickets: once you receive your order number, you're done!