- If this event has an onsale or presale ticket limit, that ticket limit does not apply to tickets acquired through this auction.
- You understand and acknowledge that you cannot revoke or otherwise cancel
any bid that you make, but you may use the re-bid function to increase
- If you re-bid in an Auction, then Ticketmaster will use the time at which
you placed your latest re-bid as your bid time, not the time at which you initially
placed your bid or any other intervening bid times. For example, if you initially
bid at 2:00, later submit a re-bid at 3:30 and a finally submit a re-bid at
4:15, then the time Ticketmaster will use when determining whether you have
a winning bid will be the 4:15 re-bid time. If you re-bid in an Auction, then
your previous bid in that Auction will no longer be valid.
- Bids are ranked first by the amount bid per ticket. In case of a tie, bids are ranked by the time that the bids were placed, with earlier bids for the same amount receiving priority over later bids for the same amount. If other bidders later submit higher bids, your bid may be re-assigned to a lower Ticket Group or you may receive no tickets at all, depending on the quantities of tickets in those bids and in the Ticket Groups. If this happens, you may wish to re-bid with a higher price.
- You understand and acknowledge that when you acquire tickets through an
Auction you may pay higher ticket prices than you would pay had you acquired
those tickets through another means, such as another auction or a traditional
"fixed price" sale via a venue box office, telephone call center or the
Ticketmaster.com web site, and that it is possible that identical or different
tickets may be obtained before, during or after that Auction at the same price
or a different price via a means other than that Auction.
- If you violate these Auction Terms, Ticketmaster may terminate your use
of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, cancel your ticket order,
terminate or refuse to allow your participation in any Auction, or take appropriate
legal action against you. An order or bid may be rejected, cancelled or disqualified,
or may otherwise not be accepted, by Ticketmaster if Ticketmaster determines
in Ticketmaster's sole discretion that Ticketmaster has not received sufficient
approval, authorization or verification of a bidder's billing address or credit
card or that a bidder has not complied with these Auction Terms, Ticketmaster's
other agreements or policies, or any other auction rules. Such a rejection,
cancellation or disqualification may occur either during an Auction or after
the closing of an Auction. Consequently, if your bid is disqualified you may
not win tickets through an Auction even if your bid is high enough to have
- TICKETMASTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT HIGH OR WINNING BIDS.
ALL DECISIONS BY TICKETMASTER WITH RESPECT TO DETERMINING AUCTION WINNERS SHALL
- TICKETMASTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INCREASE OR DECREASE THE NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE IN AN AUCTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- NEITHER TICKETMASTER NOR ANYONE ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH AN AUCTION OR AN EVENT
FOR WHICH TICKETS ARE AUCTIONED SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY (A) LOST, LATE,
MISDIRECTED, OR UNDELIVERED BIDS, (B) TECHNICAL, NETWORK, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER,
HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES OF ANY KIND, (C) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY
WEB SITE, PROMOTIONAL COPY OR ANY POLICIES, (D) INCORRECT COMMUNICATIONS, OR
(E) DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN CLOCKS OR TIMING USED BY TICKETMASTER TO STOP AN
AUCTION OR TO ORDER BIDS AND ANY OTHER CLOCKS OR TIMING, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER
APPEARING ON THE WEB SITE OR THROUGH THIRD PARTY SOURCES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT
PERMITTED BY LAW, TICKETMASTER MAY REVERSE ALL DECISIONS IT MAKES IN ITS SOLE
DISCRETION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE ALREADY NOTIFIED OF SUCH DECISION.
TICKETMASTER IS NOT OBLIGATED TO ENFORCE THESE AUCTION TERMS AGAINST ANY OTHER
BIDDER. TICKETMASTER'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE, OR TARDINESS IN ENFORCING, THESE
AUCTION TERMS AGAINST ANOTHER BIDDER SHALL NOT ENTITLE YOU TO RECEIVE ANY TICKETS,
ANY REDUCTIONS IN PRICES YOU PAY FOR TICKETS, OR ANY OTHER COMPENSATION. IF TICKETMASTER INVALIDATES A HIGHER RANKED BID PLACED BY ANOTHER BIDDER, TICKETMASTER MAY IN TICKETMASTER'S SOLE DISCRETION CONVERT YOUR LOSING BID INTO A WINNING BID.
- When you bid, Ticketmaster may run an authorization on your credit
card for $1 (and may run subsequent authorizations at later times for $1
or the total amount you bid). A credit card authorization is a method used
to determinate whether your credit card is valid and whether you have a sufficient
credit limit to make a purchase. Although a credit card authorization results
in a temporary reduction in the amount of money you are authorized to charge
to your credit card, it does not result in a charge being incurred on your
credit card. Your credit card will not actually be charged unless you have
a valid winning bid at the end of an Auction.
- It is a violation of the personnel policies of Ticketmaster for its employees to bid in an Auction. Nonetheless, it is possible that they may do so in contravention of such policies, for which they may face disciplinary action. The employment practices of other persons and firms associated with this event may prohibit bidding. However it is also possible that such persons and firms, and their employees, may bid.
- You acknowledge that ranking seats from best to worst is inherently subjective.
If auction rules contemplate establishing any such best to worst rankings,
then Ticketmaster and the event providers may call on their industry experience
and venue knowledge in establishing any such rankings. However, because of
the subjective nature of such rankings (i.e., different people may have different
opinions about what is a "better seat"), you acknowledge and agree that if
you ultimately disagree with any best to worst seat rankings used in an Auction,
you will not contest such rankings and will accept the seats assigned to you.
You acknowledge that this means that it is possible that an auction winner
that pays less money per ticket may win seats that, in your opinion, are superior
to those seats that you win.