Charles Playhouse Tickets
74 Warrenton St, Boston, MA 02116
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Do more, see more with My Ticketmaster.
Charles Playhouse Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsLocated in the heart of Boston’s Theatre District, just steps from the Boston Common, the Charles Playhouse is Boston’s long-time home of Blue Man Group, located at 74 Warrenton Street. The cross streets with Warrenton St are Stuart Street and Charles Street South.
ParkingThere are several parking garages and open air parking lots within walking distance of the theatre.
Meter parking is available but limited.
Green Line: Boylston Street Station.
Orange Line: Tufts Medical Center Station.
Red Line: Park Street Station.
Box Office NumbersGeneral Information Number: (617) 426-6912
Box Office HoursNon-show days: 12pm – 6pm
Evening Show Weekdays: 12pm – 8:30pm
Saturday: 12pm – 8:30pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5:30pm (or 8:30 if there is an 8pm show)
*Box Office Hours subject to change due to performance schedule.
Types of Payment AcceptedCASH, AMEX, VISA, MC, Travelers Checks. Personal Checks are acceptable 21 days in advance of the performance. Valid photo I.D. is required.
Will CallTickets are available for pick up on the day of the show during regular Box Office hours. The customer must present the credit card used to place the order and a photo I.D.
Accessible SeatingThe orchestra level for Blue Man Group at the Charles Playhouse is accessible via a wheelchair lift system to assist patrons with mobility issues. A limited number of removable seats are also available for each performance to accommodate patrons with wheelchairs. These seats can be purchased by calling our box office at (617) 426-6912. Please note: balcony level seating is not wheelchair-accessible.
Patrons can be dropped off and picked up in front of the theatre, but there is currently no handicapped accessible parking. Walking distance to the theatre varies based on where youÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂre parked and can range between one and two blocks.
General RulesPoncho Area: Parts of the show require that customers wear a poncho to protect clothing. Ponchos are provided by the venue.
Strobe lights will be used during the performance.
Blue Man Group Merchandise is available for purchase at the theatre.
There is a cash bar with concessions.
Restrooms are located on the first floor of the theatre.
On sale at the box office and Ticketmaster.com only.
Gift Certificates are available in increments of $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 and can be redeemed for any ticket, based on availability.
Redeemable at the box office only: Charles Playhouse - 74 Warrenton Street, Boston, MA.
Please allow 7-10 business days from the date of purchase for delivery. Ticketmaster.com and Charles Playhouse cannot guarantee delivery by any specific date.
Children RulesRecommended for children 3 years and up. All children must have a ticket.
MiscellaneousGuest Code of Conduct
The Charles Playhouse (the “Theatre”) is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience for all of our patrons. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
• Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Theatre personnel.
• Guests will assist in creating a safe and enjoyable environment by reporting inappropriate behavior to an Usher or Security Officer.
• Guests will comply with requests from venue staff and security regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
• Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
• Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner and in compliance with law.
• Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects, using foul/abusive language or gestures, attempting to enter restricted areas or engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests will be immediately ejected from the venue.
• Guests will not interfere with the event or performers in any way.
• Guests will not smoke anywhere inside the Theatre at any time.
• Guests will wear a shirt, shoes and lower garments at all times.
Your ticket is a revocable license exclusively valid for the event listed on the ticket and is additionally subject to the full terms and conditions found at www.ticketmaster.com and additional terms that are listed on or incorporated into the back of the ticket. Theatre Management reserves the right to revoke this license without refund for non-compliance with any Ticketmaster and/or Theatre terms and policies, as determined in the sole discretion of Theater personnel.
Theatre staff may intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest and prosecution.
All persons and bags are subject to search. Sharp objects, weapons and illegal contraband are not permitted into the venue. For your own safety, and that of all of our patrons, guests may be required to undergo electronic security screening at the entrances to the Theatre.
The items listed below, and any additional items that Theatre management determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment, are prohibited items which will not be allowed inside the venue. The Theatre reserves the right to eject or bar entry to patrons who have such prohibited items in their possession.
• CAMERAS WITH EXTERNAL FLASH OR INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES (NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION)
• AUDIO/ VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
• TRIPODS/ MONOPODS
• LASER POINTERS
• ILLEGAL DRUGS/SUBSTANCES
• CHEMICAL WEAPONS, INCLUDING MACE AND PEPPER SPRAY
• NOISE MAKING DEVICES
• OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
• SIGNS/ FLAGS/ BANNERS
• OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE, INCLUDING ALCOHOL
• OVERSIZED BAGS OR BACKPACKS
• BEACH BALLS OR PROJECTILES
• SKATEBOARDS/SCOOTERS/ROLLER BLADES
• CANS OR BOTTLES
• PETS (SERVICE ANIMALS EXEMPT)
• SELFIE STICKS
More info here: www.charlesplayhouse.com